Reviews for Funeral
MissSnowyNight chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh man just every bit of this is just wow! This little moment you've fleshed out feels like it just speaks volumes as to the framework of Inuyasha and Kikyo. I really love how you have the whole thing set up as just the starting threads to the tapestry of fate that is their tragedy. The fate theme is just so prevelent and I just LOVE how you wrote it. And the last line was fantasic, seriously. Awesome job!
Onba chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
"Everything else is only their elaborate funeral dance."- Favorite line. It really hits me too.
Pam t3h Spam chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Beautiful and foreboding.
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I LOVE it!
kohakusgirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Hey I loved this fiction. Im going to recomend it to my sister whom loves Kikyo and inuyasha. I do too. I like the way you put it giving it dept.
Itomaki chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Nicely written story.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Yeah, I've been a little behind...okay I've been downright lazy but I'm catching up now.

I have I told you I love you lately? I love it when you dive into Kikyou and Inuyasha's relationship. You managed to explain some key things between them and make it very believable. Lovely work, as usual.
Raihu chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I can't believe it. For some reason, the first few lines of this piece seemed drab and dull (something to do with the setting and the ashes, maybe?), but now I'm just stunned by the vivid images and the hidden meanings in what's been said.

I love. There's mild romance, balanced by the promise of tragedy. There's a little discussion of the unfairness that gifted people are often forced to endure. There's ::blame:: placed on the two characters that we all feel so sorry for, and that's a wonderful thing. The idea of "evil" doesn't really seem to exist here; there are only accidents and misunderstandings that can grow into deaths.

The last paragraph is so beautiful. The last line most of all. Life compared to a funeral dance; the irony is almost too thick. P
wellduh chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Wow, man, that is brilliant. I think it was the best thing I've read in a week. I love the idea of Kikyou meeting Inuyasha as a child, and the detail with the scent of ashes. How what she said led to Inuyasha's desire to have the jewel... that is incredible. Great flow.
LoneGothic chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
It's a strange alternate place for Inuyasha and Kikyou to meet but I like it. :D

Meeting at first sight and there's already a sparked tension between them. It seems Inuyasha and Kikyou trusted each other (something about being alone fits the two together _) and I like how there's a HINT of the two being alright with each other although there's no words to say to prove it.

Wonderfully angsty, nice oneshot where Kikyou isn't dead yet. _ Nice.
DraconWolf88 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005