Reviews for For Services Rendered
spotpc chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
That was pretty good. Hints at a dark past for Kagome's mom. Stuff like that is always welcome with me. I guess I just have a dark attitude. Interesting way to combine the two stories. I kinda like it.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Yeah this was dark alright. Good job combining the two shows although it was sad but Witch Hunter Robin tends to live in the sad or depressing domain.
Duzzie chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
It's very interesting, and I really can't wait to see how it turns out. Keep going, I think it's great.
Zurizip chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I didn't quite get it. Most of it was very understandable, but some of the end seemed vaugue, like the part about changing the list. You may have wanted this. Also, why the random attackage? It's pretty Nagira-esque, but random.

Still, the storyline is very sound, and it's an interesting way to juxtapose the two worlds.
Shidoni chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
ooh, that was really weird and i only dimly understood it, but it was written well!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Interesting but a bit dark for my tastes.. but then isn't WHR a bit dark ? Have you read Spotpc? His crossovers are my favorites... I am glad you tried the cross over these are two of my favorite animes :)