Reviews for Seven Billion Muggles Can't Be Wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
wow! this was beautiful. though the names were weird, tbh. Missy? REMUS as a girl? James for a girl? A bit strange... but, it was a powerful story. I feel so annoyed at the miniMalfoy in the story - what was his name, McDonough or something.
Thanks for sharing!
The Fantasy Spinner chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Aww cute! I think being a squib would be so painful because there is a whole world just B-) beyond your reach.
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh my gosh! I loved this! It was absolutely amazing and I loved Harry's reasoning. I also like James and Hermione's trip. And the fact that Remus and James are girls is pretty amusing. Anyway, great job. :-D
Argentus chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I’ve read this over and over like any well-loved fairytale but it never loses it’s ‘magic’- pun intended, pun intended ;p As usual, your writing enchants, and I give a happy little sigh when I read the ending scene.
greenfly chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This review might seem a bit strange, but I'm writing it as I go along.

James? Remus Hermione? Isn't Remus and James boys names? Forgive me if I'm being especially dense. Why Miss Potter? Why does she have to be so particularly politically correct?

Roll with the punches... I like the common theme.

Harry Creevey was a nice touch.

Appropriate song.

Oh, the ending was simply lovely. *magical* you might say... :)
Etar chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Just magical. I love this vision, and your characters are amazing, I can identify a little with most of them. Thank you for making me smiles

-E
Barzel chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Wow!

That was really great!

ah. the ending! so sweet!

wonderful, really.

keep up the great work!

Lovely!

P.s. I thought it was very interesting both "James" and "Remus" were girls.

Very creative.

"Remus" -Miss? Lol. Very cute.

(P.p.s. Was Elija just a plot device? ...Are you going to continue with this [the whole Miss and Elija thingy]?)
charmingly-holly chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Oh how wonderful!

You really aren't cliche at all are you? This was a very interesting plot and very well written to boot.

I think I'll add pop tarts to that list of sacrifices to be made in your honor at your diamond encrusted statue.

Do you prefer blueberry or strawberry?

-h
ffaddix chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Fabulous! Utterly fantatstic! This fic brightened up my whole day! Really one of the most compelling one-shots I've read in awhile. However, I wish there was a backstory or a prequel to it HINT HINT. The male names for girls was really intriguing too. Hwat's the story behind that, and what's with the absence of Ron?

Anyway, really good. Keep up the amazing work!
eugene-the-artichoke chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
That was absolutely amzing...Words cannot express how great that fic was. I especially like the neames...fantastic. Is there a back-story to this?

I'm especially intersted in the whole absence of Ron thing...
sechilles chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Nice story, but what's up with the names? Anyway, I said it twice before, and i'll say it again: It's really unfair you don't get as many reviews as you deserve. Your stories are always wonderfull, and my favorite one is 'I Hope You Rot Your Teeth Out'.

By the way, when is the update on In The House of the Quick and the Hungry?

Keep up the great work and don't be discouraged.
PaperbagPrincezz chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
yhaa I my review finely uploaded. Man was I happy to see something new from you. The beginning was a bit gerbille and confusing but by the time I got to the end I did not care as your unquestionable and brilliant skill at portraying/writing emotion's and Human interaction and just plane life came through. I have also got to say that hearing that there will be a new chapter to In the House of the Quick and the Hungry made my month
Honey Nut Loop chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
wow. Brilliantly written story. Was weird that you called the girls by boys names but this was still fab anyway :P
Aerri chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Very creative, for sure! I enjoyed it. Is this a one-shot?

Oh, and Harry needs to be smacked on the heads for giving his girls names like that...Harry is possibly my least favorite character in the Harry Potter cannon...followed closely by Ron. ;) I like fics where he does dumb things, they make me happy.
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Hey, is this an SIYE challenge? It must be... it seems to follow the rules and all. The kids had strange names... James and Remus for a girls? Ehm, I would never. Your story was beautiful though.

Sarah