Reviews for Love Me
JustineAme chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
so hot! and sweet!
Sen Hiragi chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
All I have to say is that it...was...hot!

It was very detailed and in such detail a picture was being drawn on paper..literally!

I didn't notice my hand was clenching a ballpoint pen and that the two closey joined figures on the page where Harry and Draco.

I loved it so much that I actually countinued that picture.

Weird I know, but is was so good I couldn't stop.

Keep writing stories cause i can't wait to read them!
Micuko chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
aw, amazing, love it, very hot and beautiful
Nayeli chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
OMG! this was really good! REALLY GOOD! :)
Moretta chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Well done!It flowed pretty well and I loved the ending...
Seran Hawthorne chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Oh, that's hot...
BellaLugosiFan chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Oh wow! I need to go take a

very cold shower! U rock! Write more!
sinsoftheflesh98 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
*passes out due to extreme hotness and sappiness of story* *awakens moments later fanning herself* That was so good! Nice 'n' smutty with just the right amount of fluff and sappiness. I love it!
Abi2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
*Shivers in awe of the beauty*
CassieRaven chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Great story.

I loved reading it.

It was written very good and it was beautiful.
aeriea chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I must say that this is one of the best slash fics I have ever read. It is absolutely beautiful. You need to write MORE. I mean it, you have so much talent!

~tinker-time
SashaBT245 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
wow.

this may have been the best piece of slash fiction i have ever read. it was seriously fantastic!

you're amazingly descriptive, and i LOVE that in an author. you have a great grasp on vocabulary as well, and a way of setting up the scene so well that i can totally picture it in my head. it was awesome!

Sasha
moonlit-shadow0x chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Who knew that you, of all people, could write anything so beautiful?

And yes, spelling, I know I know. What can I say? I dont have dictionary's pernanently implanted in my eyelids, like you!

BUT! What is this new fettish with writing slash, hunh? I never knew you had such detailed writing!

Oh, and of course, I liked this. It was a bit unsettling to know that YOU wrote it, but hey, I can live with that. But it involved NO plot, which just shows that you're as dirty minded as I always suspected.

Anyway, what else to say? Maybe that you should write an ACTUAL fic with a plot, cause god knows you're talented enough!

So, until next time,

Love always,

Shadow
sk21 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
that was so sweet, **tears** i love it
sweetytweety chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
ooh! wowow that was soo beYOOtifUlY written! i think that was one of the best love-making fics i've read! u've captured their emotions so wonderfully and it's hard not to feel it with them