Reviews for Fairy Tales of the Unconventional
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
hello there; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Jakenlover chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is the best thing I have ever read. Ever. EVER EVER EVER.

The IY fandom needs more of this kind of thing.

Also, 'Trying to romance Sesshoumaru-sama would be like trying to make a dead fish smell worse. You probably could - but who in their right mind would want to?'

AHAHAHAHAHA! Despite Lord Fluffykin's hoards of adoring fangirls, myself included, that is probably one of the truest statements ever written. If you take off the ship goggles and see Sesshoumaru for what he IS and not what you WANT him to be or think you can turn him into with enough "character development", he really is very undesirable romantically speaking.

He is, after all, a racist, mass-murdering, evil bastard with daddy issues and quite possibly a raging lolita complex. He might seriously actually be a pedophile, and yet, he still has tons of fangirls?!

Things that make you say WHUT: Rin is his "beloved" and he "adores her" and "loves her deeply" and "yearns for her". Yes, that is all canon. *shudders* I never should have read the Japanese version of the InuYasha companion guide or the character profiles posted on Sunrise TV's InuYasha information section. After hearing about how Rumiko Takahashi started ranting against a law that would have banned lolicon, I should have known better than to look into the Sesshoumaru/Rin relationship any further. Now, I can't watch the show without getting seriously creeped out by Sesshoumaru and Rin episodes.

I much prefer this story, where when he tries to even think of her in 'that way' he can't. She's as sexual to him as a squash. Let's just all agree that THAT is canon, okay? It will make my brain hurt less and let me enjoy Sesshoumaru again.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
oh good word... no... but i have to say i was waiting for someone to do a romantic fanfic of jaken... so points for creativity
soulNchantress chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh..oh..oh...I can't breath...laughing...too hard...
Envie the Otaku chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OH GOD MY BRAIN.

Seriously, this was wonderful, wonderful crack 3 The only complaint I have is that, at some point, has been a bitch and removed all the quotation marks. Other than that, it was beautiful :3

Still, though, if you've got any brain bleach...
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh dear god, I dont think ive everl aughed so hard. This was great.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh. My. God.

I don't think I've ever read an Inuyasha story so wrong! I was, at once, both sickly fascinated and hilariously entertained by Jaken's endless sex appeal. My brain is currently turning on itself by exploring its hitherto undiscovered cannibalistic instincts due to this shooting way past the limits of the ew-ness scale.

That said, this is some of the most f'ing brilliant crack I've come across! Inspiring for all aspiring crack authors since I just about died from my fits of incredulous, disturbed laughter. The comedic potential is surprising high. I think I'll go away now and try not to think about this story anymore...

... after adding this to my favs.
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh. My. God. Sessh, you're a weirdo.

Because NO ONE can truly resist Jaken's sex appeal.

I'm seriously dying as I write this. XD XD XD

~Kiroku~
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more... And then, I *ROFL DIED*.

I think... no; I KNOW I might love you.

SB was totes right about this fic, it was awesomesauce, and you are awesomesauce for writing it.

Oddly, I find Sesshoumaru both in character, and yet very comical, which is no easy task, lemme tell you.

Hearts and Hugs,

RS
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
what the hell?..hahaha
Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Okay, yeah, you're like some kind of God of Humor. My poor heart is gonna give out if I laugh any harder.
MoonbeamIntoxicating chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
LMFAO! That was to good! Hahahahahaatehehehehe lol! Jaken with raw sex appeal! hahahahahaha. *clearing of throat is heard in the backround* "Sorry about that, the rational side of my mind just went off the deep end. She will contact you whenever (if ever) she stops laughing again."
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
MOKO-MOKO.

AHAHAHAHA

I wish I knew someone named Moko-Moko. It'd be cooler if they actually WORE a moko-moko.

Jaken is such a playa. Sesshoumaru doesn't know what he's missing.

Again, laughed my butt off. But I have buttsurance, so I'm good.
Ponta Pie chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
L...O...L! Tis is one of the most hilarious, yet disturbing stories I have ever read! Poor Sesshy. Rin, what is wrong with you! Kagome, how could the kids be cute!