Reviews for Safety Measures
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
*falls out of chair laughing*

I don't think this needs any explanation about how good it was... Dang, why didn't I ever think of that? LMAO!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is great! I loved this story!
SeruleanOrbs chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
LOL. That was hilarious. I never even thought of Gundam as sounding like that.
Queen of the Mary Sue chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
OMFG! NOICE! lol! You just GOTTA love that phrase... a couple of my friends in texas thought about putting it on a t-shirt... LOL! ANYWHO! great fic! best one i've read all day! and believe me... being single like i am... Leave's a LOT of time for reading fanfiction... lol
Mornwey chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I spent about ten minutes with my head on my desk laughing hysterically when I read the 'safe Zechs' line. I'm just glad no-one else was in the room.

Go Duo!

Peace out

LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
yougod, for that horribly AWESOME pun! A friend of mine made a horrible joke about that for of deal and I thought it was hysterical when I saw someone wrote one!
Misura chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
*giggles* Woohoo! This was a great read, not in the least because you're incredibly good at writing both Treize and Zechs. (Actually, you're incredibly good at writing, period.) - (You do have a certain fondness for bumper-sticker-sayings, don't you? Not that I'm complaining ...)
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
lol! i so don't usually read anything but 1x2x1 and a little 3x4x3, but i liked this! duo certainly has some interesting ideas... at least zechs and treize got sumthing out of it! yay for them! i wish them luck with the ravishing! ::huggles::
Darker Magenta chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Love the story! possibly the most hillarious one shot I've ever read... I want that bumper sticker !