Reviews for The Luck of Luffy
noebel0327 chapter 4 . 7/26
i am confused
It's been MOOOONTHSSS! Please update this amazing story
doubledamn chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
This is possibly the most envy-inducing story I have ever read concerning Luffy. Ever. Great work,I really hope you update soon because the last time was in 2005. Please start writing again.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
After this is finshed you should do a small one shoot of Sanji's reaction to the news
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
God Sanji's an ass
Williamgbirkin chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
due to when you last did so, i know you probably won't, but please update this!
uknounx chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
this story is better than a word better than perfect :)
Stephen chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I like this story very much and I was wondering if you are going to continue writing?
spedclass chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!Also are you going to update Assimilation soon or have you abandoned it if you could write back and let me know if you have abandoned it or not i would really appreciate and thank you!
spedclass chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
spedclass chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
spedclass chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!Are you going to update Assimilation soon or have you abandoned it if you could write back and let me know if you have abandoned it or not i would really appreciate and thank you!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Really funny! lol I want Nami to be with Luffy, and Vivi to be with Zoro, and Alvida to be with Sanji!

But of course...you make the choice. _
danniepoo chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
go luffy! XD he caught alvida (poop) but then he threw here HAHAHAHA luffy rox :]
danniepoo chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
luffy's a player T,T...

DON'T LET THEM TOUCH HIM HE'S MY LUFFY!