Reviews for Where in the World is Harry Potter?
Drifter950 chapter 16 . 2/15
URRG!
Bad enough it's a cliffhanger at the end a chapter, you announce that also a lead to sequel?!
URRG!

That said this story has been very entertaining, in spite of your MANY cliffhangers. I look forward to seeing where you go with the rest of your story. (Sigh) And probably more cliffhangers. (urrg).

Anyway, thanks for the VERY fun story.

May the MUSE always be with you!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
So, I'm pretty sure that Nick is actually Harry pretending to be Nick. Not sure about it, but only two more chapters left to read and I just wanted to write this before a possible revealing.
Smile Black chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
That was fun :) And was that fox Lady Harry's Ladyfriend?
Nytefyre chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
LMAO funny. I love the light-hearted tone and Harry just generally messing with everybody's head.

Thanks for posting.
NERGAL13 chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
Brilliant,throughly enjoyed it.
Badgedbadger chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I guess now we know where the alarm clock went? I'm trying not to think about it too much.
Selacha chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Oh that was awesome! He pranked absolutely everyone, managed to sleep with Tonks, Ginny and Hermione in one night, and I'm positive he had something to do with Fred giving birth to a puppy; the fact that it was the same breed as Tonks' alarm clock seems too much of a coincidence to me. Awesome story, I'm gonna go read the sequel now.
O.O chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
I actually yelled WHAT?! inside a computer shop when i read the "The End" part and was about to go on an angry rant when i read the "Sequel" part... seriously, DON'T DO THAT. it gives heart attacks, or seizures, or cancer... whatever...

LOVE your story. Had a lot of great laughs and the Flamel twist was awesome! I NEVER saw that coming... :) i also love your writing style and how 'clean' your story is in terms of technicalities.

I'm gonna be checking your profile now to see the sequel... LOVE YOU! 3

BLACK (my pen name is Ebony Cruise, i was too lazy to log in... teehee)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
I loved loved loved was great.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Lol
Guest chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Ahhhhh, that was brilliant and hilarious. Very nice. Gotta say. I enjoy your stuff.
Bloodfire87 chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
wow! I must say if there hadn't been a sequel it would have been a definite possibility that I would be throwing my computer across the room. This was fantastic! Laughed so hard in most places I thought I'd die... :D Looking forward to reading the sequel!

Bloodfire87
Engrprince chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
I think I'll skip to the last chapter
Engrprince chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Good story but getting old very quick, The same type stuff over and over again. More Luna or more relationships this is getting very boring.
GodwinAngst chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
1000th Review! Great story.
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »