Reviews for Where in the World is Harry Potter?
Binka chapter 3 . 2/7
Anyone else think Hermione's treatment of er geek friend is similar to how wizards treat house elves?
j.a.g.demmin chapter 16 . 1/25
ABSOLUTELY AWSOME! THIS IS ALMOST MY FAVOURITE STORY EVER... it's right up there with itachi is that a baby... but seriously... this is some of the best shite i've read in a while
All those horrible nicknames for Hermione... it just sounds like a bunch of nasty dseases
553Colinm chapter 16 . 1/2
awesome
Katzztar chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
LOL so it seems that the Marauders were not the only pranking influence Harry had, seems Nick has a prankster's mindset as well.
Iryelb chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
I think I had my "ah ha" moment, when I first thought Flamel and Harry might be the same person, around the end of the Order meeting. I really liked this story and am a little disappointed in myself for not having read it earlier.
Book Nerd Tim chapter 16 . 12/11/2016
You are the grey I chuckled nonstop. Great work hope you haven't stapled writing. Now onto the next part.
Cztelnik chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
Another good reread fic.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2016
Never posted a review before but I had to on this fanfiction. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I laughed at every page, a pure delight to have read.
darrelldeam chapter 16 . 9/25/2016
I loved this story! 'The Princess Bride' is one of my favorite movies and is also my middle grandsons favorite (he's 25 and yes, I'm THAT old.
James chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
Brilliant stories. I just love the way you write and the humour you have, it's just so real.

Thanks a bunch as always!
DaveC chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
Looks like we're hunting public enemy number one! Why the hunt.
DaveC chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
If Harry wanted to leave the wizard world then why would Hermione and the rest trying to find him. Maybe Harry was playing hide and seek, still weird and no reason.
Me-You-Mels chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
You read Make A Wish too? OMG! I loved it! I'm so MRS. BLACK!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2016