Reviews for Where in the World is Harry Potter?
a2i9 chapter 1 . 12/29/2023
Every few months, I get the craving to read something lighthearted and fun, and I always come back to this series. I'm pretty sure I've read it more than 10 times now, and it's still really enjoyable! Thanks for writing such brilliant fics!
Bronze chapter 3 . 12/13/2023
Me thinks that Hermione's "geek" friend just most likely is Harry in disguise. Those so-called news articles sound so much like what the Quibbler prints to be true mainstream media.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 16 . 9/7/2023
Extremely clever
Nulled Void chapter 16 . 8/6/2023
good
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 16 . 8/2/2023
Great story. Thanks for sharing!
bahnannah chapter 8 . 7/3/2023
I know I’ve read this in the past because I recognize the tattoos on the arms but I didn’t remember it being so funny. Maybe I just didn’t appreciate it. Either way, this is making my day. Thank you.
hdres chapter 16 . 6/12/2023
Great story with so many interesting ideas. I really liked how Harry fooled them all and the Ginny, Hermione, Tonks interactions were brilliant. Thank you for sharing your story
hdres chapter 6 . 6/11/2023
A really fun story with so many great pranks by Harry. Thank you for sharing your story
Silky Button chapter 16 . 3/7/2023
haha nice!
this was too funny

and the Harry as Flamel bit admittedly surprised me
just assumed he was going to end up an itty bitty firstie haha

thanks for sharing
Silky Button chapter 6 . 3/3/2023
This Snape is the best! haha
Wicked.A chapter 16 . 2/19/2023
nice story
Wentley chapter 3 . 10/17/2022
Hell yeah, Harry! Deliver the snorkack, and play hide the sausage. It’s a good day for Harry AND Luna!
SassyDKitten chapter 16 . 9/14/2022
omg, absolutely loved this, all of the crack, and happily skipping to the sequel.
bigwoof chapter 16 . 7/15/2022
excellent story! thanks..
Guciec chapter 16 . 5/19/2022
Funny story. I recommend it.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »