Reviews for Soul Possession
LemonBubble chapter 9 . 6/13/2010

I am speechless. Truly a captivating story. Is that all? Or is there more? Cos if there is, I wanna see it asap! :) chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
WOW great job! When I first read your story it was only 1 chapter but you made it into 9 chapters Nice job. I hope you continue the story. I was wondering on what would happen after Jedi Academy and you made this story really good with the light saber battles and everything else too. I hope you continue the story
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
cool story
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
This was my favorite chapter, so I figured I'd review it quickly. I really love the rewrite that you came up with, you can really see the improvement... though the cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 8 is KILLING me!

I really, really hope you update soon! You've got a great story here.
EverHere chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I LOVE the beginning of the first funny! This a really good story. I hope you keep going with it :D
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
She got caught. She SO got caught...

Rotfl, the moment I read the whole last line, I know it - Jaden's been captured, or worse. While I don't think you'd kill off poor Jaden (at least, I HOPE not) she's most likely in some very serious trouble that Kyle's going to have to get her out of.

But I'm really liking this! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'll die if this takes too long! (not really, but I just REALLY want an update soon!)
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Yay! Update! Argh, it's short, but a update all the same! Great job, I loved Jaden and Kyle's interaction, especially the one exchange -

Jaden - "You know me"

Kyle - "I know, that's why I'm worried"

LOL, and Luke's really in character, as well. I worried that something might have happened to Jaden, though - remembering that Imperial on that one planet in the game with her getting captured. LOL, here I'm worried she might have gotten captured or something...

Oh, God. She SO got captured, if my guess is right, and Kyle's going to have to come in and save her butt.

Oh, well. PLEASE UPDATE SOON, this story is amazing! :D
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Wo! Update! :D My day just offically got better, LOL.

I really liked it - I enjoyed seeing Kyle, Jaden, and Rosh working together, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job!
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I really like the new improvements to the story, and I'm glad you're redoing it again. I can't wait to find out what happens. Anyway, I can see the improvement, and I'm glad you're doing this again - it's a good story, and I love the pillow war that Rosh and Arnaia managed to start!
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I love this story! It's on my favs. I love Jaden and Kyle scenes, I always thought they'd be close after the events of Academy. I love the story!
tenneyshoes chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
NO FATHER! Sorry I couldn't resist. Anyways, this is great and I just want to tell Arnaia something. PULL A VADER! Come back to the light. Ifyou seethe light atthe endof the dark tunnel go towards it! It's the light side. Grat story updation please
Achalys chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
I love this fanfic! Please keep the chapters coming!
shanesnest chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
Good to see you back. Your story is a most interesting one. So, Dessan ressurected? The phrase "not good" comes to mind.

But even more so, we see Tavion continuing the corruption of Arnaia. Any chance the girl had to consider whether following the dark side is right or not is immediately quashed when Tavion insults her, hurts her or challenges her to combat.

Will our Jedi Masters be forced to kill one of their own? I shall wait and see. Keep up the good work!
Snow-White-Shadow-Queen chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
Hey great job.

R u gonna come up with more chapters for this story?

When the voice says “Well done my apprentice. Well done!”,

is it Tavion that say's it? Its a dumb question I know, but hummor me anyway.
jedimaster526 chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
man that was one really good i like your story alot and hope that you keep it up and that the rest are as good