Reviews for Battousai the Damned
cynthiarox66 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is really good! I love the writing and how you portrayed Kenshin's emotions .
koorikaze chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Awesome! I really liked reading it. This sounds SO like Kenshin, full of his awesomeness and completely silly lack of self-value. The Armageddon thing was funny, and so was the roof... Anyways, love your sense of humor, but also the dark bits too! Keep writing!
Gabi1994 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I love this. you portrayed kenshin so perfectly. maybe now he will forgive himself.
kiyo-dono chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This one-shit story was very enjoyable. Thank you very much... I will look forward to anymore RK Torture fics you might write in the future! _;
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
VVUNDERFUL...HLEE LIKES.
Katie Jane chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That's so amazingly good. I'm so so close to bursting into tears! It's perfect.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Only Kenshin would be so self depreciating as to fall for such, but he would. An interesting and fascinating little story.
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oh, that was just too sweet. I loved it. :D
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Such a sweet ending xD And I love the way Kenshin's dad talks about his mother :D
Kokari chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
wow... that wasn't to graphic... BUT IT WAS SO GOOD!

it was awesome... just so great... i haven't found a good story in a while now and that was excellent... even if it won't be continued... unless u came up with more chapters?

Keep writing this was very good!
Xoeki chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Ahh, you're such a talented writer! :D I worship your stories and keep writing! I barely every review stories...heh heh, but you deserved a review... keep up the good work, and I'll just be going to devour your other fics.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Aha! I FINALLY got ffdotnet to let me leave a review. (glares balefully at the ffdotnet banner at the top of the computer screen)

I liked this story a lot. You started off with a bang and kept the action and suspence going all the way through. I loved that Kenshin's father was the one who finally got him to see that he no longer deserves hell, that repentence does lead to happy endings. That part about something deep inside beginning to heal in Kenshin nearly had me in tears.

And you included a kiss! That last bit alone made this well worth reading. This one's going on my favorites list.

Good luck with the RKRC awards!
tsumesgirl05 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
aw. now i can see which parent he gets what from. :)
Alatus chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
*sniff* this is such a beautiful piece. I love it... *sniff* Great job. *brushes a tear away* can't believe I'm in tears...
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Wonderful story! I loved it!