Reviews for Overtime
NekoKags1292 chapter 22 . 8/14/2008
That was an awsum story

I luved it
Angelzodica013 chapter 15 . 7/24/2007
this chapter is so funny! man! inuyasha cant spell can he. XD its great to see that his older bro isn't as jerky to him. hes more like standing up for him then putting him down. yeah! they should be happy they have eachother! naraku should evaporate into nothing!
Angelzodica013 chapter 10 . 7/21/2007
that was the best thing to read with the dance! man how sorry i felt for naraku! i wonder why kikyo cares whats happening wiht inuyash? she lft him for HIM! the evil boss that has that creepy smilie! *shivers* well i wonder if naraku like kagome? *shivers at thought* awsome story!
Rocioo chapter 22 . 5/29/2007
YEAH YEAH! MAKe the sequel pplzz! this story is awesome. and i wanna know what'll happen to kagome and Inuyasha. please tell me if you're going to make a sequel. !
azuyama-chan chapter 15 . 4/19/2007
nice one! especially 'Custumar appreciation day'! it was hilarious!
CloudedMirror chapter 22 . 3/11/2007
hahaha this was a very amusing story. i really liked it!
shippoinkayahoo.com chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
off I go on a new adventure reading your fic. hurrah!
jposey15 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
awesome story! write the sequel, it sounds really funny.
perfect chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
tis story's soo romantic . really says how inuyasha usually behaves . love it . good job . (:
HazelEyedHarlot chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Well this story got me into AU fanfics. I LOVE this story hope you make more like this one...(if I could suggest maybe Inuaysha reading Kagome's aim chat with one of her friends?) Anyways this fanfics going on my favorite story list ].

~Anime Girl
IYGU chapter 22 . 7/6/2006
OMG! That sounds cool! I'll be reading!
Purpleem89 chapter 22 . 7/6/2006
loved your story
cherimai chapter 22 . 7/5/2006
awesome a sequel! can't wait :)
casui chapter 22 . 7/5/2006
Awesomeness! Sounds like a great story! Can't wait to read it! Keep me updated! !

-Ja, casui