Reviews for WildChild
KittyNakajimaX chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I remember reading the story that resulted in this follow up years ago. I actually scoured through the database trying to relocate it, and after several pages and attempts, I've found it. You automatically get a favorite story from me, since this was just as amazing as the first time I read it.

First and foremost - you're a great story teller. Regarding the issue of gender, I actually believed your take on Tails as female. You don't dumb it down or ignore the fact, which is something I think a lot of other writers who do Rule 63 versions of characters tend to do.

Your syntax and punctuation are on point and precise, and your prose is both clear and easy to follow. I've read a lot of stuff on this site,some good, and some really, really bad. But yours falls into the latter category, and I'm glad that yours is one I still remember to this day.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hey dumb butt Tails is a boy end of story, you making him a girl is sick and perverted.
Jussi69 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I love it! But I'm so sad now, I can't find You've Grown.
CrankshaftRabbit chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
hey there. I was wondering where's 'You've Grown'?

I'd like to read it if its okay...
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Hmmm... I probably shouldn’t have read this prior to YG, but then FF seems to have erased all your contact details in your stories, and you don’t seem to have a PM button, so getting YG seemed like it might take a while. However, even without the understanding granted by reading the prequel, I feel that this is most definitely a good fic. I am slightly offput by the fact that Knuckles doesn’t confer with Tails over the decision to actually have kids (It just seems to be something you’d talk over with your partner... And I can’t really imagine anyone from the show doing that).

So, yes, overall, pretty damn good fic, especially that bit at the end between Knuckles and Sonic.

And, well, I was kind’ve wondering if I could get a copy of You’ve Grown, as it does sound like it may well be a good read, in spite of the lemon warning.
Requiem93 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Great story, but I'd like to know where I could find part 2 of the trilogy: "You're Grown." It doesn't seem to be on FanFiction.
Geroge chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You are a fuucknig retard you know that Illys? Just a major, fuucking, imbecilic retard.
The Villain chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Another great story. Got a little confused by the transitions between present and flashbacks, but it was an excellent read.
Ingus chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I hate you so much for what you have done to Tails you sicko youre just as bad as all your fans.
sengret chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
ARGH! you're absolutely messed up you d*ckface! You could probaly very well be a gay person.
wif chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I think I've just died a little inside... *puts face in hands and cries* YOU'VE RUINED TAILS YOU PERVERTED F*GGOT!
Sham-Wow chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Hey dude below me you forgot one thing, Knuckles is 18-17, So basically this story is basically loli *goes to room scared of Illys* Oh and anyone who likes this story is just as gross and nasty as Illys
Phantom Sniper chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I don't know what to do...gouge out my eyes...or smash my head against a table. This absolutely gives a bad name to Tails for many reason.

1 How did Tails become a girl? He was always male.

2 Knuckles loving her? Are you saying Knuckles was gay and waited for Tails to get a gender change. And that he completely ignored Rouge and Julie-Su.

3 And finally I cannot unsee what I just read.

This is just one cluster fuck of fail totally for many reasons, and not to mention how does a male turn into female mysteriously, how do genitals become ovaries, how does a penis shrink into a vagina, and how do boobs just randomly grow? How! This just scarred my mind and I can't believe you'd do this. Apparently there is not enough WTF in the world. This is a very messed up story too. So I am going to say this. Delete this story. Go on do it.
Cantunsee chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell.
AmuletMiko chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
ok, Ive seen the story A Different Sky, but it's not completed; and I can't find the story You've Grown anywhere. think u can email me a link to the story?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »