Reviews for Baby Powder
Lomesir chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This is my new headcanon. Brad has diaper rash. This knowledge makes his posturing and egostroking so much funnier.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was hilarious! I laughed so friggin-as Dopey would say- hard!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Yes, his mind is nasty, but the story was funny. It was good.
whatremains chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
WTH? Dopey and Kelly almost making out? Dopey's head is a complete mess! all he thinks about is -you know :P- you have a good sense of humor, ya know? Suze is a GENIUS! :)
ekmemerald chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
HA HA HA HA HAA!

Wow, my question is now answered in a VERY funny way!

:c)
The General chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
There is absolutely no reason why this story should be making me laugh as much as it is. Like, I'm asking myself why did I not find this FREAKING AWESOME the first time I read through. Because that's what this piece is. It's HIGH-LARIOUS. To the twelfth power. Bet Dopey can't even count that high.

Anyway, I was just running through your older stories, and this caught my eye(s). I realize I left a review before, but it was really sap and ridiculous. I just have to say now that this was one of the funniest things ever, and it's totally going on my favorites list.

Also: is it wrong that Brad is STILL kind of hot in this? LOL, I am so pathetic! Seriously? You have to write more Brad POV stories.

Emily
PisceanGirlPower chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
! that was so funny! lolly, u rock at writing EVERY kind of fic, be it fluff...action...comedy. u really ARE amazing!
nyanja14 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I believe you have effiecently captured the essence of Dopey's mind and inner thoughts... not that he has any.

Very funny, I heart it, etc.
Ryuko Ishida chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Haha.. I love that -
C.ompassionate Revol.utions chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Lmao, that was hilarious, Lolly. It took me ages to find you. Gah. But I have you on MySpace.

xx
Anne Rice of the Sushi Bowl chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh my god.

YOU NEED TO DO AN ENTIRE STORY WITH THIRTY EIGHT CHAPTERS ON THIS STUFF.
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
HAHAHAHHAHAHA that was funny, he really is sick, ew. Did you read Haunted? I loved that one! Jesse is so hot!
shoshobananababy chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
that was just intresting lol but really good i would never have thought that was the reason for the smell!
bringmeback chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I love your stories. This one was so funny. I love you, you are awesome,keep writing!
Purple Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Now THAT was funny :-) You totally nailed him and his stupidity. Awesome job!

~Purple Rhapsody~