Reviews for Moving On
RisingEmber chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Please continue this story. PLEASE!
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
What a place to leave off. I sincerly hope that you pick this story back up. It would have made for an excellent episode.
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Another excellent chapter.
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Once again this was a wonderful chapter.
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I loved this chapter. Trek was my favorite character in the small series and truly wish it had not been cancelled before the whole team's background could have been fully explored. I am absolutely in love with the way you have written Trek and Erica. Most of all Trek. :D
Melody Phoenix chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
The story's that old? Maybe I should start reading the dates... Either way, I like it. Continue? 8D
Dragovian Knight chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
I'm really hoping this story is just on hiatus again, because I'm enjoying it a lot! I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I thought you'd like to know at least one person has been reading your TKR fic. :)
Manavie chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
\0/ I'm really happy to see an update :D :D

Great job on the chapter
Takato.Hiroshima-1993 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
I sure hope you update soon...because I really want to know what happens next!
Kitt Kat chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
Hmm try to be quicker with the next one? Try almost three years. Oh well another good story down the drain...
Godsliltippy chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
Ack! another really great part of this story, but ya stopped :P Still an awesome read! Thanks!

Lots o'love!

Tippy
1234 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Hey,will you continue this?Please?I really want to see what will was my favorite character,following close from Trek and I love a fic with both of , please.
SeulSidle chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
Good to see the update!I like the plot and I can't wait to see how things'll writing please and don't keep us waiting for too long.
lynneanne chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Its been so long since I've seen this series! You story line is intriguing and worth the wait. More please.
ScarecrowsAngel chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
Yay! You really had me worried there for a while ... But do *I* know about writer's block! You got over it, I wish I could say the same about me.

But not to forget to review ... I say part 3 is worth the wait. Even though it is missing a bit of Kyle/Jenny shippiness, but that's okay. Keep those chapters comin'!

SA, happy to see you back