Reviews for Amethyst and Amber
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Keh keh. Fuji's such an evil, manipulating, sadistic bastard. You just gotta love him. _
darkdranzer chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
um..this is intersting story...are you going to update this?
melidonahaiebieto chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
AWSOME! Sad, yes, but great! PLEASE keep going with this!
Telekinetic chapter 6 . 3/24/2007
update soon it's a good story.

Telekinetic
Ann chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
Please continue the story!
lazyxhime chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
Ow, wow, I love it! The Momo/Ryo pairing isn't something I am used to, but as i kept reading, I gradually learned to support them! XD It's an interesting story; something I have never read the likes before so please update as soon as you can!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
O that was so well played, 'allergy to sunlight' ; only Tezuka could make that totally, totally serious. ) Very well developed.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
Yay, revealed! Wow, the star gazing part was so beautiful O who would have thought of a benefit like that? Lovely.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
Fuji's so great - "isn’t it better that you voiced it out first, before actually attempting" (laughs) hm... so Fuji plays leader? I would think that Tezuka is the elected President and Fuji is the pants of the house, that sort of thing. XD

This is so good! Poor Momo O Hm... now I'm all curious as to what Fuji's room looks like. And who the other rooms belong to XD Poor Ryouma .
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
Nyaa! Super mega evil Seigaku regulars! I love it *_* Fuufuufuu
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
O I liked the descriptions of the rooms... just what is going on here? O Yay for supernatural genre! XD
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Yay I love AU's. O and love evil super strong Fuji, heeheehee, and the little part about Ryouma not being able to breath for a moment . fuufuufuu, Tezuka is posessive nee? But Fuji is sweet, in his own (sadistic) way.
tastelikemints chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
wow, i've spent the past hour reading your story and now I'm hooked on it! Can't wait for the next update!
catmum56 chapter 6 . 3/24/2006
I just read Chpts. 4-6 again. I love this story and eagerly await more of it. The end of Chpt. 6 is so sad, I can just imagine Nanjiroh experiencing those feelings. You wrote that very well. All of the story is very good; that part is particularly well done. I know you're busy with school, but I hope you can find some time to write more.
Ann chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
Luv the fic. Look forward to the next chap :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »