Reviews for Za Kiba no Ran Kumo – The Fang of the Wild Spider
Blackdex chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
A little short to review, and you kind off left out a few classes (Soulblade or Soulbow would explain Ki blast very well)
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
an intersting crossover, and i hope to see more of it sooner rather than later.
Ormik chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Nice start for a story, though we still need more background information about those ten years Rankumo spent on the surface, how he became champion of Hlal and Kami-sama. Maybe adding more chapters into that sidestory.

I really like the fact that this story actually has an original idea of Ranma becoming a drider, and not some often used plot where Ranma just gets transported to another dimension and defeats everyone just because he is a martial artist. Now he at least has a good reason to kick ass. Only real problem is that story is progressing a little too fast.

I already submitted a review for that sidestory where I stated a little conflict between these two stories considering Lolth's power level.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
excellent start, i cannot wait to read the next instalment
Questara chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Very VERY cool. Keep it up! Go Rankumo!
Nevos chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This is an amazing story! I never imagined Ranma fighting a goddess and becoming a drider I must admit you have suprised me with this. Great job on this chapter I will be looking forward to the next chapter of this. Added you to my Author Alert list.
Delete Here chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
good story the translations at the start are a bit long but it is good.
Lord of the Pit chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
interesting. please update whenever possible thanks.
Trugeta chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Very good start. To see Lloths plan backfire in this fashion was truly what she deserved. And I'd not be surprised if Ranma/Rankumo decided to kill her for real in the end.

Now that he's free again interesting adventures should ensure. Looking forward to more, update when you can.
genknight chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
quite good, never seen ranma-crossover like this.

There are a few minor typos that need to be addressed.

and near the end where ranma pulls off his cloak...its a bit farfetched methinks, he took all the effort to conceal himself and then reveals his true form just because of wounded pride ?
Xzero chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
This shows some very definite promise. I would suggest, either as a seperate story, or a sidestory, explaining at least major details of his past, it lends credibility to such a major change. Also, at some point in a thousand years, you think he might have picked upa bit more tact. Keep it up and you're sure to be great.

~X
imortis chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
That was interesting! I think I will look forward to more of this.

imortis
Kaijin chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
you do realize that probably over 80% of your terms in the beginning are katakana dont you? Katakan is the way english words would sound if sounded out in the japanse language. i.e dark and da-ku, the 'true' japanse word for dark is kuroi or something to that effect.
Dragonmage8 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Wow, now that has the makings of becoming a GREAT story.

Simply WOW!
Sieti chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
An excellent beginning to a most original story. I have never seen a story with Ranma in such a manner. I think this can turn out to be a very nice story.