Reviews for You Just Keep Me Hangin' On
SML chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
It's "When you think of me think of a food you LOVE very much" - it's love not like.D
B3ISABEL chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
oh! could u make a small story to this? at least 4 chapters please .
stef chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
haha awee very good,. :D
Backroads chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Yes! If I already did not have issues with Fiona/Klaus, you would have converted me to a new ship! Beautiful connection with the song and great emotions.
usukai chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
ima sry i said it suks
OhMyGuard chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
cool, if not very 80's. me likey.;)
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Poor Klaus! But I love angst. I don't read much Unfortunate Events fics but this is really good. I'm glad he went over to Isadora in the end. The song fits this story well.
will-herm-simetra chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Great job! I really feel disgusted w/ Klaus/Fiona fanfics and I love Isadora/Klaus. I have 2 fanfics about K/I. Hope to see more of ur work!
guide-of-the-lost-and-lonely chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
that was a great beggining!I think this will be a really good story!keep up the good work , i'll be looking foward to more![although you should state whos p.o.v. it is ,like i could not really tell right away who wrote what poem ]

signed Guide-of-the-lost-and-thelonely
stupidNosferatu chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Aw so cute!
Mrs. H Potter chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
This is Good update
MissDreamer chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
hey that was good. i liked it. yay, no Fiona, go Klaus/Isadora!
Death's Soulmate chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Wow. I'm also a fan of the series and currently own three of the books (1, 2, and 4). I want to read all the books before I see the movie though, I'd just rather do that.

Anyway. Wow. That was really good and heart felt. I enjoyed how you made Klaus' emotions feel so raw and real. From his feelings of betrayal to his new love and finally moving on. Awesome fic. Highly Recommending and again all that that can describe this fic in one word is "Wow".
Ella-Watson chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
RIGHT ON!
fallenknight890 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
isn't it ironic how the song REALLY relates to fiona & klaus? well anyway i liked your story/song thingy.