Reviews for What To Do With Fan Girls?
Portuguese Irish chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I loved this so much. XD
Phanty chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh my God, this is so beautiful (and made me laugh like hell!) I can't even... Imma a Kroenen fangirl and I would love to greet him in his lair. Of course I'm more a shrieking-style fangirl. I wouldn't last half a second...
Victoraeon chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This made me laugh so hard! He is adorable... in a blood-shedding carnage sort of way. Methinks Kroenen should meet Hannibal Lecter... they'd get along smashingly! Either that or the world would implode.

*give imaginary cookie* _
Captain Zombie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
ROFLMAO! X7!

I never looked at him that way . . . . but he IS kool like that . . .
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This was gory and funny- A most unusual combination, but I liked it! Great job.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Note to Kroenen fangirls (myself included):

Karl Rupert Kroenen, awesome and amazing as he may be, is still a ruthless cold-blooded killer who will not hesitate to slaughter a hapless fangirl on sight.

Keep pictures of him, admire the scenes of him, but what ever you do, DO NOT APPROACH IF YOU WISH TO SURVIVE LONGER THAN HALF A SECOND.

He does not like people interrupting his Bach.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hide out in the rafters with a camera to see how many photos I can get of Kroenen at ease.

Good fanfic reference.

X3
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I'm in tears right now! (XD) i am a Kroenen Fan girl soo probably he would kill me (n/n) but i don't mind
SomeOtherPerson chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Funniest Hellboy story I've ever read. Kroenen is also one of my favorite characters from Hellboy, along with Abe of course!
FutureCSICrystal chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
OMG LOL! hahahahahahahaha...its too good. :D i luv abe too.
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
omg! You should write a fan-girl attack story for Abe! He rocks! XD I love your stories! *grovels*
Jinx Author chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Ha ha ha-Can't-ha ha ha-stop-ha ha ha ha- LAUGHING!

That was almost too funny!
Kemurikat chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Purfect!

LOL

That's what fangirls who profess to love a murdering sadist get!
Lucia Di Lammermoor chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
You. Are. A. Genius. I love you! This is so hilarious! I was in TEARS laughing! I say this again, I LOVE THIS!
Helena Valentine chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
that was brilliant! aren't you the one who wrote that story about the chefs who go to the BPRD? you helped Blue Embr, right? please keep writing that, it was a great story and almost as hilarious as this.
Xandra Renee chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I love this story! You should do one about Abe, Hellboy... and maybe Myers, that would be a riot!