Reviews for Security
nix chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
sorry i no this is a rewrite but i think its to pg
Alyice chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Lovely and sweet. Beautiful. What more can I say? P
iryna chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw, that was cute!
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Loved this story. I'm not usually a fan of first person POV but it seems perfect with this fic.

I love your Riza! And the side of Roy in here that you shown is something I rarely see in RoyAi fics. Loved it!
kazul chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
just one thing I noticed- Hughes is a Lieutenant Colonel in the book, not a Major. After he dies, he is promoted to Major General. Great story.
kazul chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
amazing story. you did a really good job with this, among my fav royais. a little OOC, but it's hard to not be in royai. :)
arwenbella chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh my gosh, that was about the cutest thing I've ever read. Very well done!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
AW! Too cute! Meep!
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Nice work, wery moving.
Hayashi Azuma chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
THAT WAS PRETTY AWSOME MAN!

I LIKE HOW YOU DID A 1ST PERSON WITH RIZA!

NOT MANY STORIES THAT I'VE READ DO THAT!

AGAIN, WELL DONE~!

'PLEASE, KEEP WRITING!'
Nilmiel chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Nil: KAwaii, nice, nice! So very riza-ish and royish! you kept them both in character very well. I like, i like. The only thing i would say is that i dont really like hen they come out and say 'i love you', it might be just me, but i think its so much sweeter when its just understood. Dont get me wrong, i loved the story, just imputing a little bt of opinion.
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Aw I love how you wrote this story. It's really well-written and I think it fits both of them. Mustang's an interesting character and I like how you portray him.
Whilemina J. Farnsworth III chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
wooww...

that was so beautiful...

good job.
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Very sweet. :)
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Oh, that was a lovely little moment! So much passion and pain there and so much honesty..in vino veritas they always say ;). It was so bittersweet, the moment when he shows up with the alcohol, because Maes didn't like him drinking alone..and how he doubts himself before she picks up the slack, welcomes him in a supporting but distant way that is so Riza Hawkeye.

Loved it and hope you write more about these two! Thanks for writing and posting!