Reviews for My Knight in Shining Armour
charmedatwriting chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
i love it so far cant wait to read more plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update soon cant wait to find out what happens next
Earendil's Daughter chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
hi, i read your story a few months ago and i was wondering if you are going to update someday...

please write to me and tell me if you will do it or if i should just forget about it.
Quidditchaholic chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Hello there. First, I'd like to say thanks for the review. I'm glad you liked my story. :) Now on to yours. I liked it. You didn't have them just magicly kiss, there was a lead in. But I think that Remus would've protested a bit more b/c of how hard he's had it. I don't think he'd want to add to the complexity of his life by dallying w/ a student. Obviously, this is just a suggestion. Regardless of any changes you may or may not make, it's a great story so far.
heidifrancoskywalker chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
ron does get jelous easily... lol greats tory and chappie!
Zamboni3 chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
OMG! this story rocks! please please please continue soon! i cant wait for more, i need a remus/hermione fix badly!
RosarioRome chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
INteresting, I'm liking your story! It's so different I love Remus in your story, :m: I love this line "I guess I'll see you around then, Remus" it's so casual, ::sighs:: I can't wait until the next chapter. What called me to your story was the title, i love it. Keep it up, your writing's great.

:-)
FaNfIcTiOnFrEaK16 chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
i love this, keep going!
POTTEROX chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
This is sort of weird cause like you said he is 2 times her age but it is a good story. Update soon!
KatelynnLynn chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
*sighs* Ron is so retarted. Oh well. Keep writing!
MiMschi chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
the story seems quite interesting so far.. i really like it and i'm looking forward to more!
KatelynnLynn chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Oops...O_o...WRITE MORE! Pwease?
LupinLover99 chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
oh! quick, update! i can't wait to see what ginny does! :)
AerynSpeedleCaine chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
I liked it so far. Looking forward to how this works... Keep up the good work...
EnchantingFreak chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
ahh I'm so happy! You got out the second chapter pretty quickly. hehe, Poor Hermione though... BUT she got to smooch it up with Remus so things arent all bad. ;) Hopefully Ginny's reaction wont make them feel dirty. lol. Well anyway, You made me all happy with the updateness. twas good.

Best Wishes,

enchantingfreak
RemusRocks chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Thanks for the reviews! The second chapter should be up soon but I won't specify a day because I might not be able to get it ready in time. Thanks again.