Reviews for Photo Album
Whee chapter 19 . 12/2/2008
I thought Anna met Yoh when they were 10... Unless your going by the anime which doesn't say.

Glad to see your back though
Anikario chapter 18 . 8/12/2008
OMG U UPDATED! IM SO HAPPY. LOVE THIS! PLEAASE KEEP IT UP AND UPDATE REGULARLY AGAIN!
Nightglider chapter 18 . 8/12/2008
Aw I loved all the fics! I can't believe I never noticed them before! Brilliant work! I especially adored all the Yoh Anna moments and SO love you for writing them
Satohika358 chapter 17 . 4/20/2008
Hey dood, when are you going to update? Its been more than two years since you updated, I love the question when twentyone21 asked on who will horo eat if he gets stranded on an island, "bon appetite" ROFL.
Anikario chapter 17 . 8/14/2007
It's been two years since you've last updated ! Well, almost two years...but PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SON! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! IN-CHARACTER AND ALL. WE'RE ALL WAITING TO READ MORE, PLEASE! I've sumitted a review to this chapter with my account already, and am summited another review two years later. No, i haven't forgotten this wonderful story of yours, and Im sure that everyone else hasnt either, so PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. As readers, We'll all be waiting. I REALLY hope to receive an email concerning an update for your story soon. so, PLEASE DO! I don't usualy review stories unless they're REALLY awesome and good, and yours is definetely one of them, and it''ll be a shame if it discontinues. just...please update soon... until then !
cheergirl77lol chapter 17 . 3/29/2006
you have to write more! i'm dying to read!
CherryApple Sweetness chapter 17 . 1/1/2006
WAH write more, write more I love your stories! ah I just can't get enough of them ah

my gosh your really my idol ah IDOL!

and pls Update son!
athenaswings chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
the story is very nice when are you going toupload chapter 18?
athenaswings chapter 17 . 11/10/2005
great story see if you could do a chap. for Christmas because at the moment there is only 46 days before Christmas
mystic shamaness chapter 17 . 10/16/2005
Hey! Cute story, hehehe, Hao got what he deserves.

To Anna:

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?(sorry for the stupid question)
Callista Miralni chapter 17 . 10/16/2005
Hi! I love your fanfic! Please update soon!

Oh and a question for the Ask the SK characters question section:

From: Callista Miralni

To:Yoh Asakura

Q: How do you feel about Anna? Do you still think your engagement is the worst thing that happened to you? Do you like having Anna around?

From: Callista Miralni

To: Anna Kyoyama

Q: How do you feel about Yoh? Are you pretty acceptant to your engagement? Do you like having Yoh around?

I know that they are basically the same questions directed at two different people, but I always wonder about that.

Update soon! This is a wonderful story!
vodkaandwhiskey chapter 17 . 10/7/2005
cool...

i like that

espiacially the april fool and the blackmailling parts

*lol*