Reviews for Remember Me
Mare Dragon chapter 17 . 4/8/2009
Thank you for writing this story, I love Ember and i'm happy that there is at least one really greeat fic about her. Thanks for putting the time to make this story amazing.
EverAfterGirl chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
i luv it
Firefly4000 chapter 17 . 6/16/2006
awesome story this is an instant fav, im currently working on an Ember based fic m'self hope to have the first chapter up soon anyways please write a sequel or something okay?
Merklin chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hey, this story is real good. Oh, the clue, um...that's not a clue...that's a billboard, as sam said. But anyways, this story is good.
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 17 . 12/29/2005
just kinda stumbled onto this story, usually what happens when I find a good story, anyways this is a great story, looking forward to read more from this author.
old no name chapter 17 . 11/17/2005
I know it's late for a review, but I just found this, and I must say, that was one helluva one-shot. Phenomenal. A wonderful peace of work.

2Lazy2Login chapter 17 . 10/8/2005
Hey, I really enjoyed this Ember Story! You did a fantasic job and you're a great writer. I was kinda hoping for a DxE though; it's cute pairing..but oh well.
Robert Teague chapter 17 . 8/21/2005
Very sweet. I'm glad Ember could attain some happiness at last.

I'll be on the lookout for further works from you.
DAPC chapter 16 . 8/20/2005
I liked the chapter and the interaction between ember and danny. will this pogress in to something else?
MaryTwain chapter 16 . 8/20/2005
more please
Robert Teague chapter 16 . 8/19/2005
A nice development! I really like your take on Ember.

Hope you're planning a sequel...
MaryTwain chapter 15 . 8/18/2005
i like it
Robert Teague chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
This is certainly different. The idea of Spectra being a greeter for new arrivals is intriguing. I'm an Ember fan as well, and really like being able to get into her head a bit.

Looking forward to the next installment!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 6/6/2005
I'm with you. If they don't have to eat, then why did they have "chow time" in the Ghost pennetentury in "Prisoners of Love"? And why does Skulker eat some of the things he catches? "You're to scaly...too I plan on feasting on for Dinner..."

Yeah, you made it a little obvious, and I'd have to read a lot of boreing stuff if I were a police officer/detective. I'm not good at paying attention to something that isn't a story. ;
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
The new boy is Ash, isn't he. Cute. more soon.