Reviews for Shadowed Grey
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Hmmm I noticed people with disabilities tend to do that, crack jokes at the expense of their own to air out any awkwardness and make it easier for everyone. But still that's just like Kaoru to be sassy with Kenshin. And ohhh I love Jake, that cute dog.
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Great story
BrunetteBeauty14 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
My first question is is it a one shot and my second thing is I need more. I'm a selfish human which needs more. So I do hope that their is a second chapter to this. I truly enjoy your writing.
mysterious person101 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Can you write a sequel or a prequel to this? :)
natysc chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Really liked the story. Maybe you could write a sequel ? :D
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Now this was a tasty tidbit...
Jen chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
So romantic! Awesome story.
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wait! What happens?

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really liked your portrayal of Kaoru in this story - her playfulness is really fun and I enjoyed exploring her world in here through everything but sight. Especially when setting a scene is so vital in a story, more description (usually) the better. So kudos to you for describing so much with all the other senses that usually get lost along the way.
Rurounimous chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Sweeeeeeeeet read. 8D
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Should have written a review/favorited this story ages ago when I first read it so that I could go back and reread without having to rediscover. (lol that was a godawful sentence but I'm too lazy to edit that.)

I like how this story just gets straight to the point... in a way. There was no reason to explain the "accident" or Battosai or the war or any other type of miscellaneous background information that might have been useful, but in retrospect was unnecessary. I enjoy it better that way; I don't have to figure out what's going on when there are plot holes in the story.

Kenshin is SUCH a gentleman; you really portrayed him well and kept him in character (in my opinion.) :D
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Beautiful. Stunning. Wonderful.

'Nuf said.

Yukiona.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
black-lotusblossom chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
So Good. Your writing is vivid, witty, and captivating; your writing breathes. I love Kaoru in this. Just so well-written.
bgmimosa chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
i really love this kenshin..