Reviews for Shadowed Grey
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
So good! You gave Kenshin's character an intensity and sort of patience that really made him perfect. And Kaoru's sarcastic confidence yet vulnerable nature was also really well done! I always love your paranormal or supernatural Kenshin fics. They are always really well done and so great to read! Thanks! :D
MONST3R chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Absolutely sexy :D Me likey!
Paramecio chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
this is lovely story I adore this
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Excelent story! Good work!
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
...i really like this one...
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Well written, only spotted two grammer error(well one was a spelling error.) Good description of a newly blind person.

D
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
omgosh! this story is so good! _
rosewolf44 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
i like his story alot
Dragon1203 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
please do some sequel to this story! its awesome and id love to see how the story plays out
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Ohmigi wonderful! O That was quite an entertaining read )

Ari chan
Katato2013 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Lovely, lovely. You are amazing.
JMai chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I smell a sequel to this fic. There is still the issue of whether Kenshin has turned her or not and let's not forget the mysterious figure in the club ;)

I LOVE this story...but that probably doesn't say much since I love all of your stories lol _ There were a few typos during the fic but I didn't let it daunt me since I was enjoying reading the fic so much, though a few times it did make me re-read a sentence since it didn't make sense.

I love how you were descriptive yet not over the top. I've read fanfics where they were great storylines but too much detail that I nearly _ oro-ed. Great work! Thanks for writing this :)
Scarletpagan chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
another gr8 story but another loose end. theres a bit in the club wen some guy sits down and asks if she's friends with Himura but she doesnt kno kenshins second name. u said he sounded not hostile but unfriendly and yet the thread didnt go anywhere so y put it in at all? good story tho i liked how kenshin treated kaoru very sweet. i wud hav liked him to tell us y he chose her.
Samejima chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
::sque:: nice! _
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
A good fic, but it feels sort of incomplete to me. o_O Good though! You don't seem to write bad fanfic. Very refreshing! _

Keep Writing!