Reviews for Shadowed Grey
animeLCgrl chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey I love it! I knew you are like the best authoress of all time *throws kisses* I wish there were a miilion people out there with your talent serioiusly that would make reading a million times more enjoyable! Keep Writing!
Saskiamq chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Dam this was a very intresting story and the way it was made uf. Very nice that Kneshin had the time to know her and take and intrested in her in that way.
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
It seems you like to have Kenshin(and the others) being a vampire. I liked this one cause he wasnt battousai as much. He was more soft, like the rurouni we all know and love. I liked it. I want you to continue it, cause again, it feels like you could continue, or just stop it. So, yeah. I loved it.
melodrama-bank chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was really good! I like all the stories I've read from you so far. I hope to read them all cuz they all sound pretty good!

See you soon,

Mags
Soniya Himoura chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
that was great. i loved it. i love all of your stories as i say in most of my reviews oh how i love your stories. i hope you never stop writhing and stuff couse tht would make me sad. yeah. love your story.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Damn this story is intense. I love it! What happens? I wanna know. I'd like to know where I continue the story if you can't post it on FanFic.
Basuke chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
awesome awesome...superbly genious...

you are teh dictator of rurouni kenshin fics...
mimmio chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Wow! Kenshin is so sexy! Will you be continuing this amazing fanfic? I hope so. _
luna-magic-2005 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I absolutely loved it! it was beautiful and quiet and loving... you truly write out works of art. are you going to continue this story? sorry, but i cant remember if you said this was a one shot and i'm a lazy itch and dont feel like checking. i think you should, at least a little bit. i truly enjoyed it.
Tlas chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I think I have a thing now for vampires **...geeze, how silly of me.

Tehe!~
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Very well done! I liked it a lot. A vampire's love story with a human and some twists added to the delight of the readers such as me. You are awesome!
Zephyress chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Quite lovely of a read. You did an astounding job of putting me (the reader) into Kaoru's shoes. When reading this fic, I felt a bit blind myself, due to the lack of visual description and the highlights on sound and touch.

And like all your fics, Kenshin is deliciously decadent. Makes me want a Battousai of my own...
Blood-of-Innocence chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
** WOOT! Tell me that this is another fic by Ravyn...::checks profile:: o I knew it. Only Ravyn would write something as GOOD as this...!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Triste1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Most assuredly amazing. Great one-shot. I hope you keep writing. Your Rurouni Kenshin one-shots and short stories are amongst the best I have ever read and your longer fics are delightful. You do seem to have a problem with you "their"s and "there"s. Good luck with future fics!
Koshirou chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
WHAH! i love you! you're such a good writer and this is the first AU vampire fic i've ever read and liked! well, good job dude, bye bye.

-kanamey