Reviews for Shadowed Grey
anata0505 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
i wish to read the more adult version. that story rocked my socks.
Clemen chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Wow, great story. Very good one-shot. Ya I look forward to reading the more mature version of this story. Again wonderful story. I serious look forward to reading your future works. Until next time, take care, and god bless. If you can please e-mail when you post this story on Guilty Pleasures. Thank you. Laters.
Bradybunch4529 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I don't know what god you are hooked into but this story was perfect. The descriptions were so vivid. And I loved how you kept Kaoru as independent as she ever was. The descriptions of how she 'saw' was brilliant. Kenshin is so commanding. I love the way that you described his voice and touch. Too perfect. I don't supposed I could hope for a sequel soon?
Via x Infinito chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Loved the story! It was very sensual, and sexy!
Brigitte chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I really enjoyed reading this latest story!
xantidote chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
wow intresting twist of flavours! haha i was reading halfway and i left to go get some food and i felt like i was blind for some reason XD. GOod job!
JBella chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I liked it, so much that I'm hoping you change your mind about it being a one-shot. You've always done an amazing job at developing the chemistry between these two. Apparently, it isn't just in angsty situations only!

I will definitly look for the more mature version. You're right, that is a great website. Hope to see more from you soon!
kurisutaru chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
awesomers story! lates plz update your other story real soon lates x))
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
this is really good could u e-mail me when you get the other version on Guilty Pleasures thnks
Sagitarious Devil chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Oh wow! This is so...

so...

One word would not even be able to explain it!

Hot! Deep! Sexy! Passionate! Alluring! Seductive! Erotic! Fasinating! Compelling! Sizzling! WOW!

That was a great one shot! I love it!

ttyl, bibi

*Dev
Fuu43 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
What a super story! I really enjoy your one-shots, you always have such creative and interesting ideas! I hope to see more writings from you soon. Keep up the great work!
La Magdalena chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Wow. I was expecting some sort of short, non-descriptive, half-assed attempt at a one shot... I was so off base. )

I really enjoyed this, and if this is the end of it, no more chapters I will be fine with it, but I wouldn't mind it either if you decide to go ahead and write some more. Though I have to warn you, I don't know how long it took you to write thise, but you owe it to yourself to raise the bar on future chapters if you choose to write them.

I'll be looking for the "Guilty Pleasures" site as well. )
Suns Of Sin chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
OMG i loved it. It was so awesome, and I never really thought of kaoru being blind, but i's a great consept. hm. Well, anyhoo, I loved it, it was awesome. greatness in itself... greatness in itself...
Girness chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I give u major props on this story! Well i hope u update Amber Linings soon and keep everyone happy until u leave for summer camp or wat not. I think u could of made this story into a few chapters but oh well its great as it is. Well i hope u update soon and come out with new stories.

mi-nyan