Reviews for Feel it
estelin chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
this was excellent. cant wait for more.
Kitsune Diva chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Please update soon. I like the story so far, it's interesting.
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Strange Hearts chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
more more more more more more... need i go on. Please update soon, i really like this story.
mysticallbabay chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
plz dont make me cry

update asap
marufan chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
wow this is good please update more! i would love to read what happenes next!
puppylove18 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
*Sigh*...PLEASE make your chapters longer! I am SO waiting to see what happens!Lol!GOOD JOB!THIS IS AWESOME!-
puppylove18 chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Ok...I know Sesshy is a bad guy in this, but since he's taking advantage, why not go along with it? I mean, why not make that first time memorable? Since you saw your first love making out with your worst enemy, why not go ahead and make out with HIS worst enemy? Ok...I know I'm sounding all revengeful...Anyway, GOOD JOB!THIS IS AWESOME!-
puppylove18 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Let me guess, Fluffy. Right? Lol!Just a guess. Good job! This is AWESOME!-
RayneAForbiddenOne chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
REALLY GOOD! But get friggen chapter 4 written already! I've been waiting for what, several months or more for the next chapter. HURRY PLEASE!
RayneAForbiddenOne chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
Really cool so far. Personally, I'm not to fond of the really evil Sesshomaru, but it fits his real character and I like that. But, when is the next chapter comming? Please, please, please, please and a million more times please tell me.
Deiety of sorow chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
It is Sesshomaru, the only other one with a white- fluffy-whatever that was mentioned when Kagome glanced up after tripping, is Naraku, and the group said that the person had no reason that was shown before to Kidnap Kaogme, plus there are the refrences to Rin and jaken, where they are talking about Sesshomaru's dissapearance.

anyway I like your story, ( duh!) I anticipate your next chapter.
Lady Hana chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
All three chapters of this story is awesome! Also, I think I know who the 'bastard' is. Lol. I cannot wait to read chapter 4 whenever it comes out (or if it does) come out! You'd make an excellant writer someday. Keep up the good work!
J. Glessner chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Like I said before, it's Sesshoumaru. Duh. I am 99.9% sure of that.

On the .1& chance that I'm wrong (highly unlikely), then her attacker is Naraku. Those are the only two options.
boodyhell16 chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
sesshomaru? driven by lust? -gaspness- UPDATE!