Reviews for On Being Sheila Gonzalez
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
I like to think I'm fairly open minded.
But I don't like all pairings.
Harry and Draco is just Wrong!
But I do have a Harry and Draconica favorited.
In the real world I mainly ignore male and male pairings.
In fanfiction I just don't read it.
Femslash is okay, even enjoyable if done right.
Guys and Gals is fine but some pairings are insane.
Would you believe I have seen Hermione paired with Voldemort!?

Use common sense.

It is the super power of writers.
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 2/6/2018

All four?!...
BleuKitsu chapter 6 . 9/18/2017
Fkin Travis lmao
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
There will never be enough kigo fics. Hell, I'm starting to run out of em (the good ones I mean)... Yeah, I'm totally obsessed.
narukiba101 chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
i loved how you wrote this story... it was funny, kinda romantic and witty i wish you would write more to it but other than that i enjoyed the whole series
ShadowDancer01 chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Nice conclusion to the on series. Wild as somethings seem the characters are handled well.
onizaku chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Drakken might actually be the biggest "genius" in the show, the test for genius is an I.Q test problem is it's flawed a genius is someone with an above average I.Q(normaly 150) but after a certain point the scale(0-300) breaks.
Daryl chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
the on series is one of my favorites kim possible series ever. and i have read many of them. the plot and the character development always had me coming back for more and i always enjoyed reading more and more updates as you wrote them. and i can't believe its taken me this long to review your series. i feel bad about that
jquackers chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Wow, Tara and Bonnie working with MOTOR ED? And Tara has a thing for him? That's a new one.

I really loved the scene with Adrenna Lynn. And the dinner scene. Hilarious, hilarious, hilarious. And I always love it when Tim and Jim join the team. I don't know why, but I like the idea. And I also love how Drakken joined them, too, but he's not blue anymore? D:

The last scene sort of killed this series for me. Probably 'cause I'm such a diehard Kigo fan, and not very willing to have them basically have an orgy. x: But I still love it. The previous chapters were way too cute for me to dislike this just because of one scene. So I'll just pretend it doesn't exist, for the sake of all of our happiness. [:
jquackers chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Wow, the tweebs were actually nice, and NOT annoying for once. Awesome. Maybe the fact that Kim is happier after kissing Shego is why they accepted her so quickly.. LOL.

I'm glad Ron can finally look straight at Kim. And that Monique seems to have gotten closer to him, on an emotional level instead of physical.

WOO! Go Tara! That was pure awesomeness.

LOL. Nude sunbathing.. I think Kim would like that.

AHH, I wish some artist would draw that picture. I would cherish it foreverandeverandever. And of course, we all didn't see that coming from Mrs. Possible. It's always the innocent ones... I loved that whole scene so much. The bantering between Shego and Mr. Possible really cracks me up.

HAHAHAH, Shego giving Ron and Monique sex tips.. As *somewhat* disturbing the thought is, it's also really hilarious.

I really love Shego and Kim's relationship. You do really well with the cute moments. It makes me turn to much, and love Kigo so much more (if that's even possible, that is).
jquackers chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Oh, well, I honestly didn't suspect Monique had feelings toward Kim. Ron, yes, but Monique, no. Interesting, though. I am surprised Kim doesn't feel even slightly awkward knowing they both love her (or at least, she doesn't show it). I'm glad they've all finally gotten it out, and that things are less tense between them now.

I like how Shego's firm in telling Ron that Kim is hers and that there'll be dire consequences if he hurts Monique, but doesn't go far enough to make him angry at her. It's like this perfect amount of a warning that probably only Shego can achieve.

LOL. Broccoli that mysteriously exploded.. Way to go, tweebs. It would've been better if they told them straightout, instead of having to explain it after they discovered the magazine. Buut yup, definitely a day of spilling secrets. Better than nothing.

I love how Kim gets clever and brings up Shego being nice.
jquackers chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Oh, man. Three to five hour practices? Three is understandable, but wow, up to five? She's really driving them hard.

LOL. I like the part where Ron tells Kim not to mention Shego and any form of "sex" in the same sentence. XD

-facepalm- Noooo.. Ron and Monique.. What now?
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LOOL. I don't want to know WHAT Shego licked to make Kim relive that expression. I like how she respects Kim's decision to avoid sex until Kim's ready.

I love how Tim and Jim are so okay with Shego being basically a part of the family now. It's sweet of them.. even though I have a feeling it's mostly because they want her to help with testing their inventions.

...Ookay, now I'm really wondering what this job is.. A gym teacher, perhaps? Or yet another substitute? But if Shego's working in the school, I'd like to see Kim's reaction to her telling her.

-facepalm- Cheerleading coach?.. I like rule 3, at least. I think Shego set that one just for the sake of Kim.
Six-string Samurai chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
Good stuff. It's a few years finished, but I thought I'd drop my appreciations by anyway.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
o man, this series was a really good read. the relationship troubles and plot lines. the cheerleaders ending up becoming a security team was an awesome idea. and the 4-some. o my god. that is soo hot.