Reviews for I'm A Slave For You
Tinker16 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This isn't a good story...It's a AWOSOME STORY!

It is so good with the slave and a prince. Kind of like the Prince and the Pauper.

Update soon please!
Do-la-dee chapter 12 . 1/9/2008
I love this story, i used to read it but you never updated so i gave up.

I found it and i love the story all over again, just wish you didnt put sora in a dress and make up xD, other then that, its great!

get updating :D
darkangelwings90 chapter 12 . 1/6/2008
aw man... i wanna read more! this story is great! please continue again soon!
Silvermane1 chapter 12 . 1/2/2008
cool
Crispy For A Change chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
That was amazing! Please do write more. 'D This story is so beautiful too. Please make it end well, please,please, please.

I love how Riku and Sora didn't just automatically have sex like most fics. I think that leaving their first kiss to be this late in the game( Still technically early though xD but still) was good. It showed the conflicting emotions, and how their love developed.
Ryu Kyoko chapter 11 . 7/12/2007
O...M...F...G...The most evil cliffie!
Gaara'sLuver1 chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
:D i love ur story! its great, and cute/sweet -, i cant wait for the next chapter
Zelda Rockbell chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
I love this story! I know you haven't updated in like, 5 months, please continue this story, it's so good!

~Zellie~
AlmightyIshizu chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
I have been looking for a fic like this for a while. I love the way you write. STUPID KAIRI! Sora is adorable like usual! I love it, keep up the good work and I hope you will maybe one day update hee hee!
NO-ONE-IX chapter 11 . 5/14/2007
I love this story but Im mad you didn't continue o -mad face- XD

Please update

~Aly
coconut911 chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
aw this was so cute
Galenchia chapter 11 . 2/5/2007
KISSY. xD

I like reading this story. You make it interesting.

I don't mind Kairi, either, but hey, who else would you have for an antagonist, right?

~Galenchia
Breaker1.9 chapter 11 . 2/3/2007
Beautifal, i womder whats gonna happen, will riku get married 2 the bitch, nand what sora's tortuers are they going 2 come back to get him, very good sory
xcloudx chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
Awsome chapter
the white rose 01 chapter 11 . 1/31/2007
WOW this story is original. very good job I can't wait for the rest and good luck with college.