Reviews for Flicky Island
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Yea of course lol , tell Sonic you come back insane with terror, or don't come back at all, and he's up for it straight away! No questions asked!

Tell Sonic you'll get their easily, and come out alive and he's all hesitant lol!

You ah, like, ah, dinosaurs, it seems. Heh.

hehee, "So the eyes have it?" sounds like a political thing "So the I's have it and the Nay's do not"

A T-rex sick for 4 days! Heh...I think the amount of ahh voimt it hurled, would give the Nile a run for its money!

Aw cool little flicky!

"Sonic managed to choke down a few more mouthfuls as they moved along, then balked. "I ain't eating any more," he snarled, then threw the sprig at Ranger."

His-sy Fi-it! Lol! Man over a bitter lemon tasting thing lol haha! Aw cute lil' hedgehog *OW! He bit me!*

*not so cute any more 'eh?*

* stipid spiked dude...*

knuclaws that is an interseting word lol. odd to say.

Don't you hate it when you make a great plan and as soon as you say some body, some one, one of us, a person, or anything like that, stares and accusations are pointed your way? Hm? I hate, i just wanna scream "Look! If I was intending for my self to go, I would've said ME instead of SOME ONE! OK! So look at me like that, and I'll disfigue your face, so you're NOT looking like that!"

Just one thing, ah what happened to Sonics jaw did it break or...? You siad the teeth didn't meet evenly, so I assumed he slighlty knoced it, but ah...heh. maybe i missed something

Creative story, interesting, deffinately not boring for one moment, still not my favourite, Pyrsmid of Gloom holds that spot heh. :) Still this one made me laugh and was a great read al together.
Turbo Tails chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
this was the coolest story i have ever read. keep up the awesome stories!
Silver Moondust chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
great, please continue!
Strykah chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
I said it before, and I'll say it again. Why doesn't anyone review the good stories? I loved this, and I hope the next part will be just as good. Thanks for writing it! Four thumbs up, eleven out of ten stars!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2000
Cool! Though I prefer the name METALLIX for Metal Sonic.