Reviews for TOWCaBeT
theLadyCheshire chapter 32 . 8/29/2014
so, a couple things i'm very mildly disappointed about: I never figured out the title, and never confirmed the level of commitment behind 'clamming'. you definitely did a great job of keeping me in suspense about a lot of things! overall very much enjoyed.
Juanita27 chapter 32 . 2/4/2014
That was a very fun story to read- really imaginative. The engineers want Don- that guy is popular! Curious what the story's title means/ stands for.
Ozlex chapter 32 . 9/24/2008
RANDOM... yet suprisingly good :D :D
Yami Arow chapter 32 . 8/9/2008
Wow that was awesome!

And all from a dream, amazing things dreams.

You write a really good story, the imagery in this was brilliant, you had my unwavering attention throughout.

I think I liked John, I see how Leo saw him in the end, and he got his happy ending so sweet.

Poor Leo.

Still I commend you and will continue to read your work.

Aino nĂ¡

Rose of Hope chapter 32 . 11/17/2007
wow...i am impressed...except...i . ..oh well! i'm glad donny didin't go with them! maybe you should make a sequel, like the police from Gorijan come to their world ane kidnap Don! what will the turtles do? how will they get back to the "gorijin" world to save Don? will they be able to? and John gets to come back! along with Xio's gang! just a suggestion! but great story!
Rose of Hope chapter 13 . 11/17/2007
Right across the jaw! But, Leo is 18, Raph 17 (think) wow, this is awesome! ya gotta love Donny!
Lunar-ninja chapter 32 . 6/17/2006
(eyes bulge) Good HEAVENS! What in HADES are Xio and John doing? BARF BAG! WHERE'S A BARF BAG? (hurling sounds are heard) Ahem. Very nice job with this one.

Ashite Imasu,

Anyuna chapter 32 . 6/12/2006
A grand ending to a brilliant tale. A tale of wonder... And hugs and puppies!

Well, maybe not hugs and puppies, but it was still good. *laughs*

Loved this fic and I'm muchly looking forward to your next piece of mastery.

Love, peace and chicken grease

Cheese Monkey
Anyuna chapter 31 . 6/12/2006
Aw, the lover's solemn parting. *snort* Great chapter.

Love, peace and chicken grease

Cheese Monkey
RAPHAELFAN02 chapter 32 . 6/10/2006
Ok, I have been following this story since I discovered it, and have been patiently waiting to leave this review. I wanted to wait until the story was finished because, I started in on it so late, so I figured "Why not wait until the end" Anyway, I really enjoyed this story, you did an awesome job with it. There are a couple of chapters that I really enjoyed, mainly the one when Leo gets drunk, I thought that chapter was hilarious, I also liked the chapter when Donnie and Leo switched places for a day, I thought that was kind of cool, and the whole Leo/John clam thing, LOL poor Leo, and then after all that in the end he misses him. At least he found a replacement (wonders if John's still thinking about Leo). All in all this was a great story, and I enjoyed reading it. Great work. Till next story XD.
techgeekster chapter 32 . 6/9/2006
LOL! I like that end part! That's funnay! lol, great ending! I love it! Can't wait for your other updates!
Tewi chapter 32 . 6/8/2006
you sick, sick person! "m..." ew...weird and gross picture of John and Xio...thanks a lot! EWW! but happy they're together!

and aww, poor Leo! missing John or at least having someone like John around! and Don...missed out on this wonderful oppertunity! *sniff* poor both of them!

and yeah, i hope someone works on changing their system! a really crappy system they have (not that i like our system...but)! really nothing they can do though...

and i love the little talk between Don and Leo! so full o' fluff! they don't get that chance a lot they don't!

i'v enjoyed reading this as you posted! good times, good times! superb and radical ending!
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 32 . 6/8/2006
EW! Thanks to you Pac, I'm now stuck with nasty and disturbing mental images. You just had to end the chapter that way didn't you? EW! Oh man, I want the scary images to go away! Sorry it took me so long to review TOWCaBeT though. Maybe I'm reading too much into this but Leo didn't have romantic feelings for John did he? I mean he seemed supper annoyed with him so where did the whole, "I miss John" speech come from? I'm just curious is all. Still can't get over the last part of the chapter but I'll live. And sorry if I've been worrying you. I know it seems as though I've been bratty and whiny lately but I've just hit a rough spot in my life right now. Thanks for being concerned about me though. Now I'm off to go and check out "Spirit."
Goddess of Twilight chapter 32 . 6/8/2006
My eyes burn *scoures eyes*

ick... so wrong...

but yay for the turtles..._ hehe
Galaxya chapter 32 . 6/8/2006
Good Job, I am glad you finished the story.