Reviews for The Two 'B's
stlfan chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I'm always up for more GABBY - bring it on! E
Vicky Roberts chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
More! More! This was too cute for words, but very much in character - I could see this as a scene from the show.
prin69 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
lol
It is I Lady Megan chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
C'mon! post a epilogue! pretty please? i wanna kno wot the rest of them say when they find out! I love you *sucks up mericilessly*

Love Megan
DryMartini chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Give me the epilogue! This was fun.. Weird, but fun! lol
the-Bookworm-Princess chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Hehehe, this made me laugh. I can totally see Abby dumping ice down Gibbs' shirt! Hehehe. I know I'd like an epilogue. *wink, wink*
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
hehehehe... i like!
Dunne chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Nice off shot but since I am an avid watcher of NCIS, this does not fit any sort of plot line or established character relationship, yeah in an alternate universe but these characters more have one of those wierd symbiotic relationship. Gibbs brings the big gulp, Abbey gives him the elaborate info on movies and the informaiton on the vic. Mcgee is an essential character, DO NOT LEAVE HIM OUT! Abbey and McGee are a far more likely couple than Gibbs and Abbey. Ducky? Well he is just one for the birds, he gets along with every body. Make one of those fireside chats episodes, that would be cool and funny too, Ducky is good for that. Kate and Denozo, well they bounce of each other aplenty, they have good potential for spinned stories. Overall, you got apissed off NCIS watcher who is saying, PLEASE preserve teh story but alternates accepted but not the way some might go.
Salem Navy chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I would rather hear what everyone thinks about what Gibbs and Abby said. Because we all know what went on upstairs. Keep up the good work.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
LOL! Very well done!
primitivekittens chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Whee! Despite the fact that I haven't seen that many episodes of NCIS, I'd like to say that I'm so glad to see another GAbby shipper around here! (Their relationship totally hit me over the head like a block of concrete...Except it was much less painful.) Normally, I don't leave reviews, but since I've read most everything you've written that's NCIS related, I thought I'd drop a note to let you know that I think you're an awesome author, and that an epilogue would be nifty. I also would like to thank you for using correct spelling and grammar, because unlike your fics, the quality of what most people post on is abismal and usually unreadable (if that's even a word!). Lastly, I love your originality and your storylines, they're a great read. I look forward to seeing more from you, and encourage you to keep on writing.
BeckettFan chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Lol! i love this story! lol! plz post the epilogue! i didnt kno there was one! lol!

Love Megan
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
i say everyone finds out! and then kate & tony should have a conversation about what was said...
crimeofpassion chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Yay another Abby and Gibbs Shipper! Love your work! epilogue, yes plz!
jewelbaby chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Oh come on Girl you gotta do a sequel to this and have Gabby tell them what the names are. Oh and when are you writing the wedding Sequel.