Reviews for The Knight and the Princess
This was So cute...! :D
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
dawww...
Blitzkriger chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
You should make it so that Zandro goes on the Exiles quest o he fall back in time to meet Revan as padawan
Krow Blood chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Sadly, Revan felt the urge to abandon his family to stop the true sith, from wich he never returned (
viscount862 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
A very sweet story and I loved the concept of telling the game through a fairy tail. Especially as you managed to summarise so much using so little and still kept the depth of the original story. The relationship between Bastila and Revan was perhaps a little too sweet, while her outrage over the holocron was well done, I don't think she'd be quite so openly affectionate, even if that was how she felt. Subtle signs of love can be just as powerful, if not more so. However this is just nitpicking and the majority is very genuine and very heart-warming.
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
To be posted 4 June 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

About 7 years after KOTOR: Revan tells his son a bedtime story based on truth

The piece has Bastila and Revan settled down into marital bliss, and him using the tale we all know as a backdrop for the story of how they got together. More slice of life than anything else.
anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
The knight and the princess: melting the evil off of hearts since 1969
allymcg777 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
i love this story :) i am defiantly favitoring this. and i laughed so much at the middle and the end and beginning made me smile. You have made my day :)
one of the lost chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is a very nice little fic. I really enjoyed it, as I am a fan of happy endings. Good job.
DarthRevanShepard chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
OMG! That was so cute and the bit about the holocron had me on the floor laughing so hard that I started crying.

Keep writng more MRevanxBastila fics cos ur good at it
The Tygre chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
So...

Sweet...

Evil...starting...to melt...inside.

Curse...you...Ramachandra re-incarnate.

I'll be back.
MOCHS chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aww... That was cute and beautiful!
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
aww that was cute and that hologram part was funny i thought it was cute that he told his son a story that was actually about his parents
Evil Shall Giggle chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
that's so cute!
DoseofReality chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
OMG! that holocron was freakin' hilarious! it had me on the floor...dang. great story by the way. their son is so cute!