Reviews for EVER LASTING LOVE
thechickenlittle chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
alright! its great to see someone writing in this series with something cool like this! i love it, you have to post another chapter!

please, please!
imabouttabreak chapter 7 . 1/26/2006
hey i know its been a while since you updated this story but i just found it today soo...PLZ UPDATE!
shane chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
KITTAY! dun leave meh hangin woman! keep writin! or at least tell MEH was gonna happen! T_T O.O I 4got every1 can c this um...hello *waves 2 ppl* hey *stops wavin since no1 is wavin back* um heh LATER!
hmm I hate bin on this comp chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
EH! I HATE bin over at jud's house on THIS COMP CUZ IT DUN HVE MAH SN ON IT SO I GOTTA USE HERS but ne way I love ur story keep it up kittie ur gonna go somewer wid ur writin
shane chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
like it? LOVE IT! keep it up kittie -.o
u kno mah name chapter 5 . 8/31/2005
I like it a lot keep writin u got some real talent ther even if wer not gettin along righ now I think ur story rocks so keep it up kid
Shane chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
hey its great keep wrkin on it I'll keep readin if u keep writin kittie
EarthGurdian chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
HI It's EarthAngel. I know what your thinking. Why the new name? Well turns out that there are a number of other people using that name or something like it so I had to think of something else. Your right you know I do need to make up my mind and well here it is. The author sould write there story how they want to including the lenght of the chapters so I'll leave that up to you.

EarthGurdian
EarthAngel chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
I agree that not many people update but you not updating in my opinion gives a bad example for other writers. But it is your decision and I will respect it. Hope that you will update one day though and know that I'll be waiting for that day.

EarthAngel
Goku's Mistress chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
Hiya! I love Jiro and Mitsuko pairings! Cant beat Em! Anywho, this is a good story, and i hope to god it keeps goin! MORE!
EarthAngel chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Love it, but still it did take a long time for you to update. So long in fact that I was worried that you had given up on the story. That not being the case I have a small request to make. Please try, just try, to not take so long next time. Well till the next chap.

EarthAngel
Shi The Goddess of Death chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
i like it, plz update soon
deactivatedforever23890214 chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
Pretty good, keep going! Will Ichiro show up? Oro!
EarthAngel chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
All right anyone who reads this give this author some reviews it's the least you can do.

Love where you are going with this by the way but please try to make the chapters a little longer. Since your time online is limited why don't you write the chap. out first then just update it to your story. This may help you with the lenght issue but other than that it's all good.
EarthAngel chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
I can't believe that I'm the first one to review, this story may be a bit predictable but still has a good plot because something may still happen that we don't expect. PLEASE, keep writing for at least this one fan.