Reviews for Smile For Me
LuvTyka chapter 19 . 5/17
This story touched my heart and soul
AutumnNocturne13 chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
Even if it's been 8 years since you've written this, I still love this story and pairing.
XxIrisxX chapter 19 . 2/5/2013
Beautifully written! Loved it. :)
andysanime chapter 19 . 1/15/2011
Really good job on this story.
Stormhound chapter 19 . 9/20/2010
I just have to say, no matter how many times I read and re-read this story it never gets old. This is by far the best and most talentedly written TyKa story i have ever had the fortune of reading. Keep up the good work!
Kiotana chapter 19 . 10/13/2009
You honor the fandom. A lovely dramatic love... :3
sonali.n.joshi chapter 19 . 8/24/2009
Hey there! I didn't reviewed earlier chapter coz the story is already complete. But I must say this story is very very very god and you are also a good writer. Emotions were really swirling in me while reading this story! Keep up your great work _
kutoki chapter 19 . 1/12/2009
OMG I loved how story. I'm so happy Tyson saved Kai. I give it 5 stars.
Nisa-chan666 chapter 19 . 8/29/2008
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. almost made me cry, but oh well. power of good writing i suppose.
sesshy-sesshy-girl chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I like it woot awesome
wind-master-redmoon chapter 19 . 8/21/2007
yeah it had a nice happy ending
valrie chapter 19 . 8/12/2006
It's finish! But it was very very very good!

I wish if you can, write another story! But it's sure this story was famous! (I don't know for other person but...)

So that's all!

Ciao

Val
silver diamond eyes chapter 19 . 8/5/2006
wow, that story was amazing, it had like everything in it, i really liked reading it it was so cool! i loved it so much lol. im a weirdo bt hey, ;) x
Lindsay chapter 19 . 6/21/2006
THAT WAS A GREAT STORY! I ALMOST CRIED EVEN IT GAVE ME SO MUCH OF AN EMOTIONAL IMPACT. COULD YOU MAKE A SEQUEL FOR THIS STORY? I WOULD GLADLY READ IT IF YOU DO.
kai-luver-666 chapter 19 . 5/3/2006
-sobs uncontrolably- t-that was s-so SAAD!

_starts choking from crying so hard- aw please write another one like that! loved this fict!

~mae