Reviews for Lessons
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 1 . 1/26
this was so cute and sweet! i can see a young Eresor doing what he did!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
That was so sweet!
BlueberryMuffins76 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Aw! I am officially an Erestor fan now...I adore his love for books & how wise & caring he is! Aw! And having Elrohir as a child is so cute!
Phillica Clayaway chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This was so...Interesting. I've never seen that type of take on Erestor. But it's a very interesting one. Please write more.
ThurinRanger chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Aw, how sweet! Yes, sometimes it is hard to believe that Erestor ever had a childhood...XD
This was so wonderfully written! Thanks for another great story!
LotR chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
How old is elrohir in human years? 8?
riptocs chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
aw cute!
both elrohir and erestor...and lol I really wonder how Erestor's father knew about the book
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aww... how cute. Love it.
Mysterious Jedi chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Sweet story. Figures that if Erestor got in trouble as an elfling, it would be trying to get a book!
A. Nonny Muss chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aww, this is so cute!

Such a nice read. :)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
that was beautiful... Erestor is AWESOME!

Nelarun of Australia
Lutris chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This is so lovely! I adored the part with Erestor's own childhood adventure!
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Aw, this was so sweet! _

Funny thing is is that I had an experience just like it. When I was about five or six, I was all alone and climbed a shelf to get to a movie (not a book but oh well, lol. I probably couldn't read then anyways). I grabbed the movie and then the shelf fell on top of me. It knocked me out for a little bit but I was okay in the end. Nothing broken/twisted. (And I still haven't broken anything, lol, at 15!) I don't remember it but my parents tell me. Hehe. Giving parents heart attacks are fun. _
Svadilfari chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Oh no! LOL Being inspired at THAT age is NEVER a good thing!

But being confined in bed for a week without reading? Uuh, harsh!

A lovely, sweet piece with a small insight to a very much younger Erestor.
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I love this story. Especially the tender side of Erestor.