Reviews for Lessons
BlueberryMuffins76 chapter 1 . 3/28
Aw! I am officially an Erestor fan now...I adore his love for books & how wise & caring he is! Aw! And having Elrohir as a child is so cute!
Phillip Callaway chapter 1 . 2/23
This was so...Interesting. I've never seen that type of take on Erestor. But it's a very interesting one. Please write more.
ThurinRanger chapter 1 . 1/4
Aw, how sweet! Yes, sometimes it is hard to believe that Erestor ever had a childhood...XD
This was so wonderfully written! Thanks for another great story!
Thurin
LotR chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
cute.
How old is elrohir in human years? 8?
riptocs chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
aw cute!
both elrohir and erestor...and lol I really wonder how Erestor's father knew about the book
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aww... how cute. Love it.
Mysterious Jedi chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Sweet story. Figures that if Erestor got in trouble as an elfling, it would be trying to get a book!
A. Nonny Muss chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aww, this is so cute!

Such a nice read. :)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
that was beautiful... Erestor is AWESOME!

Nelarun of Australia
Lutris chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This is so lovely! I adored the part with Erestor's own childhood adventure!
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Aw, this was so sweet! _

Funny thing is is that I had an experience just like it. When I was about five or six, I was all alone and climbed a shelf to get to a movie (not a book but oh well, lol. I probably couldn't read then anyways). I grabbed the movie and then the shelf fell on top of me. It knocked me out for a little bit but I was okay in the end. Nothing broken/twisted. (And I still haven't broken anything, lol, at 15!) I don't remember it but my parents tell me. Hehe. Giving parents heart attacks are fun. _
Svadilfari chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Oh no! LOL Being inspired at THAT age is NEVER a good thing!

But being confined in bed for a week without reading? Uuh, harsh!

A lovely, sweet piece with a small insight to a very much younger Erestor.
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I love this story. Especially the tender side of Erestor.
kingmaker chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Uh oh. Shelf-climbing is not good, little elfling. Falling from a high place will hurt (though your interest in reading is very much a good thing).

LOL at the attention question. Such is the way of life for the children.

Nice bait-and-switch, Erestor. Offer to do something unpleasant so he can't yell at you when you give him something worse.

Nice library. Erestor's definitely the kind of kid I was. He even goes straight to the history shelves.

Interesting aside that his pillar climbing habit began at an early age.

Ouch. He should not have attempted his climb on an unfixed shelf.

No books for a week? Poor kid- how else can he entertain himself?

Very nice story, and good creation of connections between two normally adversarial characters.
shirebound chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
What an adorable story. Erestor waited a long time to pass his story along to someone who would appreciate it!