Reviews for Guduts of the Old Republic
JL Hughes chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
oh my god. that is the single most funniest thing i have ever read. and the sad part is i can understand it all!oh man dis bruddah riaht heer - he like dis
ApolloIV chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
damn is this weird, but none the less getting funnier
alan chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Kelli chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Well, I was never in Hawaii, but I've heard you and Evan speak this.

All I remember is Da kine.

Claire is sort of the fish out of water here. That Tutu Kreia doesn't sound too grandmotherly. Oh, and I love how no one takes responsibility...I nevah do nuttin!

Ok Bonehead 01, you are cleared to the fix at or above 30.

Kelli the controller
VanillaLatte chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Hehehe! This is really great! More please! ::tryinna picture my Hawaiian friend from work as Junior Boy... lol::
alan chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
ho, dis buggah one good chaptah. eh you gonna make Atton kaukau one black da kine?
ApolloIV chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Am I aloud to snicker, or should I say WTF! This was pretty funny but I didn't get most of the humor parts cause I had to read a few times. True i is very original.
Helena L chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Yes, well, it's certainly... different. Love it! I only wish it had been a little longer. :-D
ApolloIV chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Still no matter what languge this is from it still makes no fin' sense! I got a few of the jokes but eh write a parody about the pimps of the old republic, oh wait I'm doing that.
Jillkins chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
How come you stay I stay you go?
Jillkins chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Ey wahine, you so da kine.

I get you bumbai.
Allronix chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
LOL! (chuckle) Side of Spam and Eggs, anyone? Seriously, send some of this to Ben Burt, and he'd make an alien language of it!
alan chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Bastita - LOL

"... only get BBD’s?” this was real funny

Junior Boy - perfect character

was feeling junk today, but i wen read dis, and now i stay laughing plenny, tanks heh!

suggestions: "...the Jedi throw blows wid Malak..." maybe 'trow' would be better than 'throw'

"...can sleep through dis noise..." dunno on this one, cuz if ya spell through as trough, it will be mispronounced, maybe just spell it 'true' or 'tru'? wadaya tink?
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Funny, I will be honest when I say it read a bit like 'Jar-Jar' speak...;-)

“Ho, dis is sounding way to confusing fo me.” - Somehow it's hurts too much with laughter to think Aerin would say this..