Reviews for Hogwarts Secret Scandal
Amayada chapter 31 . 3/3/2013
This is actually quite a cute story! Keep up the good work!

Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 10/6/2012
well... this was nice but i wished that the deatheaters had gotten some punishments. oh well.
candyrose1428 chapter 31 . 7/25/2010
I am so glad that I found this story it is one of the best that I have read. It is usually very hard to find a good crossover story but yours seems to surpass them all.
Venus914 chapter 31 . 2/15/2010
FanFreader chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
Darien! LOL Don't get caught XD
Hyper Puck chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Love it!
Princess Moonie of the Moon chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
OMG! loved the detention scene :D

must b Sere/Dare?

id much rather Sere/ Harry :)
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 26 . 8/12/2009
"“Actually, maybe not. Constantine confesses his feelings to you every day and you still don’t get it.”

“Hey!” Martina shouted at Lavra as she ran out at the dining room."

Absolute, total, WIN! I Love it!
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
"Care of Creatures is more like…like…Beware of magical Creatures! "

WOW! WOW! Oh my gosh! I can't believe you just wrote that! That's AMAZING! GENIUS!

That one line made me laugh more than I have in- in- at least a couple of months. Great one liner.

On another note; I see no problems with plot of characters. You really nailed just about everyone. Although, I thought Darion was too defeatist, and more than a little OoC. Though, to be fair, in the Anime, Darion/Mamarou wasn't very flushed out. He just... was.

Great work. (Thanks again for the laugh).
Venusian Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
funny story and yes the comment ron makes bout prof shields giving serena detention was very funny... i sorta thought Mina and Harry got together a bit quick cause she jst broke up with malfoy and got with harry like rebound but apart from that fantastic keep it up :)
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 31 . 6/9/2009
Thank you so much for posting this! This is one of the best fanfics that I have ever read, you have great talent!

I love the way you hooked Serena and Darien up, it was really cute, and fun to read. I also liked how you referenced the Ronin Warriors too.

Thank you for posting!

halirose007 chapter 31 . 3/21/2009
that was awesome
Megan Consoer chapter 31 . 3/12/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
wildflower1014 chapter 31 . 9/22/2008
That was a wonderful story. I have added it to my list of favorite stories.
wildflower1014 chapter 23 . 9/21/2008
I loved the part where the three girls got their memories back.