Reviews for Let Them Bake Cake
riorio chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Quite funny!
pandarosita chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
XD DISASTOR! I loved seeing Ash and Misty eat the sugar... I could picture it. XD Wow, that made be literally laugh out loud. XD
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
this just reminds me how strange deliah is not on bad way. Deliah behaves weird arround proffessor at least hiw it looked to me back then she loves her son but often seems nelctful when he comes hime says oh hi Ash when he's been gone for long time. Deliah has always from day she ment Brock said call me Deliah if I recall correct she said to Misty once her twice you can call me Deliah or mom but I dont recall for sure on later. She never said anything to Tracey, May or Max when they said mrs ketchum I know respect on May and Max part but Tracey was about 15 when he met Deliah same age Brocl was when he ment her Brock is about ur older then Tracey so that seems bit strange to me. Its good story anx Ash and Misty in kitchen disaster I'm not suprise Tracey ran away when ye founx out Ash and Misty where trying to bake. I understand Brock was tired and what not but he should know better on those 2 Misty's attempt at stew and Ash just watching pot and house almost burning sadly May dose have more cooking experince then Misty her pokeblocks I think thats what she made was called. Brock should have if couldn't bare to be their with their disaster found someone to supervise them and Max don't count. Ash and Misty in kitchen disater. I still lke your story despite that flaw
KrazyKat101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Haha! Aww... I love this story, and the ending was too cute! :)
magiquill9 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow what an epic story. Love it sooooooooooo much. That sounded like so much fun! Loved ash and misty in the kitchen high in sugar.
tenken22 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Superb. Just that. Thanks for the sweet masterpiece.
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I recently found this story and I must tell you that I enjoyed it inmensely! You're a talented writer, and I LOVED this! It was so cute, and I can totally picture it happening. It also made me laugh out loud, which is good, so thank you very much for writing this :D
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aww, so cute. I love stories exemplifying Ash and Delia's kawaii mother-son relationship (and the Pokeshippy hints were welcomed, too). Ash was 100% adorable in this story, so sweet for baking his mom a cake (too bad it didn't turn out too good). I was also happy to see all the other characters like Brock, May, and Max got generous roles, too (I LOVED Max in this story, too). The balance of humor and drama really rounded this story out as having something for everyone. Superb one-shot!
SynctrainerLucas chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Good one.
Vilya0 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Prepare for a review! Make it quintuple you know you want to!

Cute! I like it when Ash shows love to his mum, in the show he always looks annoyed by her and never calls when he's away (but calls Professor Oak all the time O.o). I never thought Brock fancied Delia, that's certainly a first. I really enjoy it. _

I hope you write some more Pokémon fiction goodness! So few authors write the characters as well as you do.

So this is it. I'm signing off again...! *final bing*
K.T.Waterflower chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I really like it. Even dough I expect a little more romance. It was very funny. It was very sweet and it shows what sugar do to you when you have too much _.
Spottedfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I was laughing almost the whole time. Max and the candles was haliarious! And when they all cried together in the end, wonderful! Nice use of actual history, too. This was, just, the funniest story I have ever read!
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Oh wow! That was great writing! It's so cute! Definately going to my favorites!
Airess Byrd chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I love this story! It's soo cute :)
Arrow chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I liked the sugar part between Ash and Misty.