Reviews for EdWin 100 Themes
seikkyokuka chapter 90 . 4/3
Haha too cute
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 93 . 3/26
Awww...This melted my heart.
TsukinoSora chapter 92 . 2/23
Loved it, especially the part where Winry is reassuring him... the intermittent italicized conversation with Al was a nice touch too. Thanks for the good read, as always! :)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 92 . 2/18
AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH! THAT WAS WONDERFUL! AND FUNNY! AND SWEET! AND SOOOOO ROMAAAAANNNNTIIIIC! *Fangirl squeals* *Explodes into cotton candy and flower petals*
Fairytale Love and Chocolate chapter 91 . 1/27
I hope you continue this story! I'll be patiently awaiting and hoping for more :)
starfingers chapter 31 . 1/24
I like most of the chapters i read, considering now I've reached ch 31, but somehow this is one I instantly thought as my favourite. I'm sure you have a reason for all the lowercase, though, even if there's none, there's something captivating in all those words - almost like a poem. The part describing how Ed hurt Winry unintentionally stabs me. May be biased because I love most hurt/comfort romance nightmare scenes, but all in all, it still is beautiful. Keep on writing.
seikkyokuka chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
Haha cute!
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Awww :)
Tomas44 chapter 91 . 9/15/2014
i just want to say that i loved reading all these chapters, they're really good and now i want to go back and reread them all
ughmanda chapter 91 . 8/10/2014
I read all of this in the span of about three hours it was so worth it
GummyDrive chapter 91 . 7/8/2014
Read it all in one sitting. Update soon!
consultingalchemist chapter 30 . 4/11/2014
Oh my goodness. This has got to be one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I've ever read. I am in awe of your exquisite way with words. It doesn't hurt, either, that I love what the story actually depicts. :) Edward and Winry forever. Thanks for sharing your wonderful prose!
Read-Write-Love1812 chapter 91 . 4/9/2014
Alright,
I read all 91 fics! I think I deserve at least 9 more to make 100!
I mean come on! You're 9 fics away from 100! Keep going!
Your writing's great and yeah I'd really like to read some more! (Maybe more of Ed and Winry being parents...? Please?)
Anyway it's great and I'd really appreciate it if you wrote some more!
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »