Reviews for EdWin 100 Themes
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 7/3
Argghh only the first chapter!and yet the fluff is overwhelming!
rebma726 chapter 33 . 6/23
Oh my goodnees, this chapter made my heart studder.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 95 . 5/22
...My heart just melted...*Tearing up*
Fairytale Love and Chocolate chapter 95 . 5/22
I really loved this chapter, especially how it all comes together in that last sentence. You're a true craftsman when it comes to words and stories. Can't wait for the last five, good luck!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 94 . 5/18
That was ADORABLE! And thank you for the update!
Miss Woodford chapter 92 . 5/18
That was beautiful. Just getting caught up with this series.
seikkyokuka chapter 90 . 4/3
Haha too cute
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 93 . 3/26
Awww...This melted my heart.
TsukinoSora chapter 92 . 2/23
Loved it, especially the part where Winry is reassuring him... the intermittent italicized conversation with Al was a nice touch too. Thanks for the good read, as always! :)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 92 . 2/18
AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH! THAT WAS WONDERFUL! AND FUNNY! AND SWEET! AND SOOOOO ROMAAAAANNNNTIIIIC! *Fangirl squeals* *Explodes into cotton candy and flower petals*
Fairytale Love and Chocolate chapter 91 . 1/27
I hope you continue this story! I'll be patiently awaiting and hoping for more :)
starfingers chapter 31 . 1/24
I like most of the chapters i read, considering now I've reached ch 31, but somehow this is one I instantly thought as my favourite. I'm sure you have a reason for all the lowercase, though, even if there's none, there's something captivating in all those words - almost like a poem. The part describing how Ed hurt Winry unintentionally stabs me. May be biased because I love most hurt/comfort romance nightmare scenes, but all in all, it still is beautiful. Keep on writing.
seikkyokuka chapter 20 . 10/31/2014