Reviews for EdWin 100 Themes
7ScarletLies chapter 7 . 3/12
BEST THING EVER.

Favoriting in progress. . . . DONE.
alqui chapter 97 . 12/30/2015
It's good to see it from Winery's point of view and read about her determination and concern. 3 more chapters to go! But will the story end then?
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 97 . 12/29/2015
Winry and Pinako were the first to find Ed and Al...It must've hurt pretty bad too...But that's why I like the emotion in this.
BuggyNess chapter 97 . 12/29/2015
Powerful! Not much is ever written about what Winry and Pinako experienced when their souls were sucked from them. I enjoyed this very much.
Zachariah T. Kitchell chapter 97 . 12/29/2015
Fantastic!
Cindy chapter 95 . 10/31/2015
Dropping by again - because this was amazing. Damn.
Anon chapter 83 . 10/31/2015
This is so cute omfg
Cindy chapter 80 . 10/31/2015
I've been reading this all at once without stopping, and this is amazing. I love edwin, I love your experimenting with different styles and different povs, and I especially love this one. Keep burping out your short pieces of awesome!
Charlie chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
I don't understand Mustang's last sentence because technically Ed did answer that they were just friends...
charlie chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This is exactly what I've been looking for. Some EdWin fics to make my heart melt. All I've been finding is lemons and fics that sink the ship. Hope yours won't! This is very enjoyable and true to the characters. Thanks!
c.mary.c chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
I really enjoyed That Time, it's a simple yet significant idea and not commonly seen on this site.
alqui chapter 96 . 9/9/2015
I simply love this story! Can you write a chapter of Pinako's thoughts about EdWin?
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 96 . 8/28/2015
Awww...This is bittersweet, but in a funny way.
Zachariah T. Kitchell chapter 95 . 8/16/2015
Fantastic!
ironicCasey chapter 95 . 8/2/2015
You know that you did a fantastic job if you made me read this up to the peeks of dawn. Yes, I pulled an all nighter, I had no chance to set this piece of art down. I'm speechless, I really am. There was so much detail and such exquisite wording I was blown away. I really can't wait til the last five themes, I'm already to tears.
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »