Reviews for EdWin 100 Themes
OnFireGeek chapter 95 . 10/17/2017
I've fallen in love with FMA in the past few days, and I'm so happy I was able to find this again. And with some chapters I haven't read yet! THIS ONE IS AMAZING.

(You should know that I consider some of these to be canon. The bit about the hair tie especially.)
ink7blot chapter 65 . 6/27/2017
STOP IT

STOP LINING UP WITH THE EPISODES THAT I LITERALLY JUST WATCHED

STOP IT WITH THIS DOUBLE WHAMMY BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE AND MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE AND I'M KINDA GETTING WEIRDED OUT BY HOW I'M READING THESE SO CLOSELY TO THE EPISODES I'VE JUST WATCHED AND I CAN'T DECIDE IF THIS IS FATE OR JUST SOMEONE'S IDEA OF A BAD PRANK

DAMN IT STOP ALREADY
ink7blot chapter 61 . 6/27/2017
OKAY I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED WATCHING THAT EPISODE IN FMA:B AND I CAN'T HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW OKA Y
ink7blot chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
I'm reading this at the same time that I'm watching FMA:B and I just wanted to thank this chapter for making me smile and laugh and forget for a moment the pain of reliving Hughes' death.
rose7anne101 chapter 97 . 5/6/2017
YO!
Thank you for this!
Just finished watching FMAB was looking for afterward stories, this was fun and some stories made me crack up.
Looking forward for more , you said 100?.
Guest chapter 91 . 2/25/2017
This is perfect oh my god I love you so much please finish this
ink7blot chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
BEST THING EVER.

Favoriting in progress. . . . DONE.
alqui chapter 97 . 12/30/2015
It's good to see it from Winery's point of view and read about her determination and concern. 3 more chapters to go! But will the story end then?
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 97 . 12/29/2015
Winry and Pinako were the first to find Ed and Al...It must've hurt pretty bad too...But that's why I like the emotion in this.
BuggyNess chapter 97 . 12/29/2015
Powerful! Not much is ever written about what Winry and Pinako experienced when their souls were sucked from them. I enjoyed this very much.
NewWorldRunaway chapter 97 . 12/29/2015
Fantastic!
Cindy chapter 95 . 10/31/2015
Dropping by again - because this was amazing. Damn.
Anon chapter 83 . 10/31/2015
This is so cute omfg
Cindy chapter 80 . 10/31/2015
I've been reading this all at once without stopping, and this is amazing. I love edwin, I love your experimenting with different styles and different povs, and I especially love this one. Keep burping out your short pieces of awesome!
Charlie chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
I don't understand Mustang's last sentence because technically Ed did answer that they were just friends...
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »