Reviews for A Lost Cat
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Had to stick Tomoe in there, eh?

brittney
wildkidlexie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
_ neko.

cute..

and sad.
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
that was so cute but sad...poor kitty
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I found this fic profoundly disturbing. You see, there was a cat at my bording school-she was indifferent towards everyone but me-who didn't come in one night. At three AM she showed up outside the door with an old, rusty trap attached to her leg. The on-duty staff member heard her, let her in, and took the trap off her leg.

That cat dragged herself up two flights of stairs to my room and sat at the foot of the ladder to my bunk and CRIED until I brought her up. She curled up next to me and wouldn't stop shaking, and would immediatly start to whimper if I got more than a foot away from her.

I was the one who managed to look over her well enough to find out that, not only was her leg broken (and, let me tell you, splinting that cat's leg only lasted about two hours at a time-she insisted on ripping the splint off) the teeth on the trap had punched a hole clean through halfway between her ankle and elbow.

She acted like a lost kitten for the first several days, then the nervs reconnected and she started to feel that leg again. Her leg got infected-we took her to the vet and he couldn't do anything about the cast, she was just too small a cat, but he started her on antibiotics. She survived, but now she walks with a bit of a limp and it never did heal quite right.

The other cat, though... the headmistress didn't believe me when I said he was dying, that he NEEDED to see a vet. She thought he was just being friendly. That cat was never friendly. Not mean, just skittish.

He died within a week.

Though your story was well written, I think my imagery on reading it was a bit more than you intended, because of those... happenings.
Feafea chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
i liked it.. hehehz... though i hoped that u could describe as to how the cat died.. or maybe adding a few parts of the cat pissing Hiko off. haha.. that would be funni.. hahaz...

nice story!

Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Fine, I'll review. :P First of all, wild cats never act so friendly. _ Then again, the fic was cute. I think I might have like it...
shara chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
why so sad aw poor kenshin and poor cat ! i like your writing style
kitsunemajin chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Awe, that cat is so cute. It's a really good story. Great job.
SimplySarah16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
aww.

i really enojoyed reading this, not many can keep hiko's charachter in fanfiction.
Malrora chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
aww. this was such a cute fic. its the first one i've read since comming back to the rk section of ff.n. i think this fic is good as it is.
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
AWW! Very cute, although I agree, it DEFINITELY could've been longer.
Hitokiri Yumemi chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Cute and nostalgic. Did I spell that right?
Blaze Coyotlhart chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
AW! that was cute! the end was a little sad but still... Anyway I love the part where the kitty was drinking Hiko-sama's sake! XD that was hillarious! Funnist thing is I can kinda relate to that situation because anytime I get something out of the fridge and put it on the table my cats jump up on the table and rush over like they're thinking "oh she put food on the table, it must be for us!" LOL _

anyway great job!
TattleTale chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Wee! Hiko fic! Quite a cute portrayal of the Hiko-Kenshin relationship here.

However, I felt that, perhaps, the ending bit about relating the cat to Tomoe could have been paid more attention to. Also, it's Teeburu, not Tebuuru.

Still, it made my day!
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This was a great little story! So cute, but so sad at the end... poor little kitty... I really loved the part with the kitten getting into Hiko's sake! And the thing about the "two lost cats" was very insightful... You did a really nice job on this, and I can't wait to see more of what you decide to write in the future!