Reviews for What is Smart and What is Right
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was deeper than Tartarus
90spiratesugarhipster chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Seriously love this so much! Keep it going, because they're truly isnt enough LunaxHarry shipping. I really wish they ended up together in the end. :P
snowman794 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
is it just me who thinks Luna would have a relationship work like this? lol, great fic
Cubix chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Ive read a bunch of HPLL fics lately, because I've noticed their potential as a couple, and I think I just about gave up on finding a good Harry Luna fic, because to me they all just seemed...wrong. That it, until I read yours. Congratulations on a job well done. Keep up the good work.
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
awesome
Milante chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Short, sweet, and believable. Very good.
xHollywoodxHorrorx chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
YAY! Great Story! Update soon!
Anony Miss chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Simply excellent. I love this coupling and not nearly enough people write it. Thanks.
BabI BlacK chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Hey, I'm a brazilian 14-years old girl, so please forgive my language mistakes. Anyway, I just loved the fic, so may I translate it to portuguease? If you don't mind, plese e-mail me. I would like it a lot!
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
FLUFFY! But I like fluff ok, and its kind of how i picture them
absolutleyfabulous chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
love the story, i hope you can update soon! I love how luna just did what she wanted after he kissed her, it was awsome, i hope that you continue it, its really good. if its a one shot NO cause i cant wait to see what happens next!
Skyklutz the Storyteller chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
A,M-S! That has to be the fluffiest thing you've ever written! My hat goes off to you, I could never write in the Harry Potter cannon well. I've tried, really I have. Thus continuing to prove that we make a whole person. _ Write more HP fics! They rock!

(Oh yeah and I'm re-adding you to my author alert list so I'll see if that helps!)
illegiblewriter chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
A little fluffy, yes, but I need my daily H and L before I can satisfactorily go to sleep at night. Thank you very much for feeding my appetite. You did a good job, just the right amount of romance, and you certainly hit on the better points of their relationship.

~illegiblewriter
273747 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Really good ! :D

I loved it !
Baz chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Lots of fuzzy warm feelings, my favorite kind! And you're right there aren’t enough moonlighters out there. If I could write one I would!