Reviews for The Eyes of the Eldar
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wow. A truly wonderful, precious piece of work - thank you SOOO much for posting this!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
This was so cute. I really loved it. I'm glad Erestor was the one to help him.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was cute and very Tolkienesque. I like it when Erestor is not portrayed as cold...I just think he's a bit misunderstood, that's all. Anyways, good fic!

-P.G.
decorera chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This is a simply lovely story. I have really enjoyed reading all of your young Aragorn stories. And don't worry about fools who don't know the meanings of the words they use. There are enough of them in the world, but few true wordweavers like yourself.
chou-fleur chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
That was cute! It was a well written story with a hint of humor in all the right places. Thanks for a good read!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I'm honestly surprised that none of the reviews have addressed the fact that this story is almost exactly like a story written by Siobhan. [ -legolas. That's the link if anyone cares. Under 'Sorted by Author' - it's a story called Hope. This isn't the same exact story, but it's so much like that one it could be considered plagiarism. And it's illegal. If you're going to write, at least try to come up with a slightly original idea.
ellfine chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I love the fact that Erestor schedules Glorfindel for patrol with the twins as a punishment. Too funny.

What a wonderfully sweet side of Erestor you have shown. nice little story. very cute!
Elenhin chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Hmm, you are of course aware that I shall insist that you do with this as you díd with one stormy night now that you have conected them.

We want sort of the same thing with Faramir. ;)

Very sweet, I can see that problem developing considering a very young Estel and some of the stranger traits of the elves.

Poor little Estel, what a horrible shock, and the must be quiet in the library. I loved that one, though I am used to a librarian who would dance and shoot with joy as their was a new book in her favorite book series.

I used to work part time without pay in that library and we had much fun.

Though I am experiencning some problems with for the moment. I can see the page, I can see the chaacter and that selection, but not the link list for the fics.

I had to do a search on you in order to be able to check for update, and that means I hardly know if my own update yesterday have worked or not.

I am well familar with problems, but this have been for three days now, and that is rather long.

So should I be late to catch onto one of your updates you know why.

Still, this was really lovely, and I like the way Erestor and Glorfindel can battle with each other, and still does not really involve Estel in it.

I will be doing my best to look for updates,

Kindest Regards, Elenhin
Faerlas chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I loved your little story! Lucky for Estel he could contain himself til he burst into the library. If I was his age and would have seen that, I would have screamed bloody murder! LOL! Very well done! Keep up the excellent work!
Angela S chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Very cute! Nice to see a different side of Erestor painted.
marbienl chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Aww... this was such a cute story!

I loved every part of this story, though I especially like it that Estel seems to be close to Erestor.

Good thing of the elf to come back with Estel and tellin him how one can determine whether one is alive or not.

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, marbienl :)
HarryEstel chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
OH! That was so sweet! Hehe, I love Glorfy and Erestor getting into arguments. They're hilarious to read! Estel is just too cute. I want a little brother just like him! Loved it!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 4/17/2005