Reviews for Better Off Alone
Cyan Quartz chapter 3 . 11/5
Great detailing and all, man!
Cyan Quartz chapter 1 . 11/5
I have to say, I'm glad ole' vivian got her own story, a well written one att hat! Good job!
NeoRedDawn chapter 31 . 4/29
I was ready to cry tears of eternal sadness. BUT NOW I CAN ONLY CRY TEARS OF JOY THANK YOU FOR THE GOD BLESSED POWER OF DEUS EX MACHINA! That ending though, mowz is teresa? I liked that. I liked it a lot.
Shadow'sDelight chapter 31 . 2/22
Amazing story! Great job!
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Welcome to the team Vivian.

Onto the next chapter.
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Somebody needs to kick Beldum ass.

Onto the next chapter.
Estefani chapter 31 . 7/28/2014
This is one of the best Mario fanfics on this site. I really like the story plot and the characters's portrayal. Kudos to you for finishing this :D
Happy Yoshi chapter 31 . 2/13/2014
OMG, this is an AMAZING story! Oh man. . . I CRIED when I read the last part of Chapter 30, and I was STILL crying when I was reading this chapter. . . I'm still crying now. I can see your efforts in this story. . . It's clear as crystal. It's one of the best stories I've ever read! I loved EVERY second of reading it. EVERY minute, EVERY chapter! It was TOTALLY worth it. . . Thank you for sharing this with us. It IS a WONDERFUL and AMAZINGLY AWESOME story! And Koops and Vivian make a good couple. . . I see your view on that couple. Now I love Koops and VIvian all over again! When Vivian passed away, and Koops was nearly killed, I was crying so hard. I REFUSED to wipe my tears, it just makes the crying more . . . vague . . . in more ways than one. I swear, NOTHING'S made me cry THAT much before! This is one of the best stories I've ever read on Fanfiction . . . And when you brought up the fact that Koops was The Stalwart Koopa's DESCENDENT! I was literally in SHOCK! I mean, WOW! And Ms Mowz turned out to be Teresa all along! DOUBLE WOW! And when Goombella was Goombertha's descendent and Waffles was Nero's descendent?! COME ON! That's QUADRUPLE WOW! This story is AWESOME in MORE ways than one! I pitied Koops until this chapter, when Vivan came back. I could HARDLY believe it! He was mourning over her apparent 'death' and now they're back together again! Yay!
So thanks for sharing this heart-warming, romantic 'tragedy' with us. I LOVE romancy stuff! (Sorry for the LONG rant! That's the longest review I've ever done!)
Twizler86258 chapter 31 . 11/2/2013
Oh my goodness. I've attepted to finish this story about 3 times now (I only made it to the cannon ending of the game each time). But I have to say, that now that I've finished it competly, it was MORE than worth it. Thank you for introducing me to this ship, and turning me into a hardcore VivianxKoops shipper :)
Guest chapter 31 . 10/20/2013
This is an amazing story.
SilentCoru chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
I just read this story this week. And wow... what a trip. I'm amazed at how thoroughly you pulled things together, at how the characters suddenly took on a depth they hadn't possessed before. What makes a great fanfiction is a story that builds and even improves on the original subject... and I know the next time I play TTYD, I'll think of the story and the characters with a little more wonder...
Well done. ]
Twizler86258 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I was always confused here. Did Lilian die in the the way that the end of this chapter describes, or in a field the way that Vivian remembers it? I was always confused as to how she actually died
Cluekid chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This HAS to be my favorite Fanfiction story ever! I've read it multiple times! You are an amazing author!
KQSimply chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was the first, and one of the last, Fan Fictions I ever read that I sincerely enjoyed from beginning to end. I must have first encountered it several years ago, and you can call me silly, but I've been searching for it for ages. I absolutely loved it! I must say, Koops and Vivian were not two characters I would have instinctively paired together, but your excellent writing, story-telling and your method of actually writing within the chapters of the game (and capturing the personalities of nearly all of the party members so well) stayed with me all of this time. I've always been a fan of this piece, and haven't really forgotten about it. :)

Very nice work! 3 Now that I've got all that off of my chest, I can settle down with a drink and a blanket and enjoy this story again for the first time in ages. Thanks for writing it!

jayfeather90 chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
Well probaly the biggest fan of this have managed to create such a amazeing,stunning,shocking,awesome,romantic,story that i,or no one else could hope to are the best author in history that ive ever read.I spent 3 days total reading this story!I loved how it told about lillian and kevin,and all the shocking twists,it just overjoyed me,especially since im a paper mario fan.(im a guy btw in case i sound like a crazy fangirl,which im not)I also would love to read more stories from you,as i said im your biggest fan and always will be.

-From Jayfeather90