Reviews for A Pair of Brown Eyes
MalfoyDebauchery chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
That is so sweet. Im liking her dependance on him but why she refuses to remember certain things is still a bit of a mystery to me. I mean, I understand that she was tortured and left in the proverbial and physical mud. Did Draco save her? That's the impression I'm getting. Im glad that you portrayed that Draco had faith in her "recovering".
WalkBeneathTheWillowTrees chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
The dialogue between Ginny and Draco was beautiful and moving and poetic, capturing the feelings of the moment. What happened when Voldemort "left her in the mud" is slowly becoming clear, and I find that a wonderful choice.

Although I enjoy the song at the beginning, I think the second chapter stand alone very well, and shouldn't be added to. If you were to close it up just with something like "He held her throught the darkness" or something like that, then the chapter would make a nice one-shot, and it is assumed that Draco can get Ginny better, but we don't want to read that. Am I making sense or just frolicking off in my own world of interesting ideas?

In any case, I find this very well written (although I admire your work in general, I've read several other fics of yours)and a very moving piece.

~Willow
wowww chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
omibejeezus! i dont get it at all.. but i love it. update soon and maybe explain a little more? but i thnk i vaguely get wuts happening. but.. just to be sure.. very angsty!
SofaKing chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
I don't get it.

At all.

But I love it.

You're my new absolute favorite author.

I want to know what happens, soon.

Please!