Reviews for Bound Together
patrick chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
this story was the sadest fucking thing ive ever read in my life
WRoosterdf chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
I'm putting this on my list of fanfics that made me shed a tear
PurpsJL chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
This story was beautiful. To say I cried at the end was an understatement. I would love to see a sequel of this if one is going to be made.
Kagan Okami chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Your a excellent writer n.n you added comedy with romance and tradgety 10:10 my friend excellent work n.n
gottahavekyuubi chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
I nearly bawlled reading letter TT
puma1sunfire chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
WOW! Just wow! Great story.
RisingMist chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
I don't know why, but I actually liked this story. I suggest you write a short sequel to tie all the loose ends together.
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Well...I have had this story on my favorites list for a long time, and I don't remember ever leaving a review of it. I just finished re-reading it. Been over a year since I first read it, easily. I don't remember if it brought tears to me eyes that time, but I know it did this time. I don't even know if you are ever going to read this review considering the length of time since you wrote this story, but I deeply respect your skill at writing. The way you bring the emotion across it excellent. Keep up the good work. I hope you continue writing.
Saiyan26 chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
wow... one of the best best NaruIno fics here, I was looking forward to a sequal :(
Kurama-Hollow chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY, SPECIALLY THE PART WHEN NARUTO AND INO ARE TALKING IN HIS MIND.
TwiztidOne chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
wow that was 1 of the saddest endings i have ever read
Garfield94 chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Oh..My...GOD!THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!I WILL BE IN THE SEQUAL,BELEIVE IT!I really do hope you right the a sequal where Sakura comes I was hoping was for a part of Sakura to be put in does not have a demon so it would not take any of her life force and since Ino,Naruto,and Kyuubi can talk within the minds of them so it will be like she hardly can do everything Ino would be ,this was a great story and I can't wait for the next one if you Ne!
xan.tanuki chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
THAT WAS SO SAD! \/ _ \/

I read this story before i was a member and it was the SADDEST STORY I've EVER READ!

I found this when i looked for um... oh yeah Shikatema and i found it and thought it sounded fun even though i didn't really like naruino at the time, but after reading this and otther good ones like it, im always looking for different narux pairings. I'm not sure if i want u to make the sequel or not... whatever floats your boat, i guess, but you should keep writing ones like it...
noname00 chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
i loved how they ended up together and all but it was at the cost of a life...

bittersweet ending i'll say

anyways im glad i found this fic and i hope the sequel is out
alfred7188 chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
i'll be greatly dissapointed if you dont write a sequel. i loved this, and i would love to read more.