Reviews for Wild Card
AMMiss chapter 1 . 2/28
Amazing one-shot. Love it. Totally adding this to my favorites, thanks very much for writing and posting this. :)

Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours!
AkatsukiStalkers-RebelQueens chapter 1 . 1/20
Neko: love all the calculative metaphor and logic. a rare type of story.
random yet lovable chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Fala-Li chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is one of the most awesome things I have ever read. I will read it over and over again and still get a thrill out of it every time. The amount of thought put into it is just amazing. I love the unique concept and idea of the kids game and the trump card, and I love how you do such a stellar job of displaying the characters - so true to themselves.
Lynn chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Ugh...I love you for your stories XD
xXISwearToBlackBalloonsXx chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This a great story. The dynamics of team seven was superbly written, and I personally love the whole toad/slug/snake concept.
hushnelle chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love the whole dynamics and the tale of the toad/slug/snake. I know it applies to the sannin but I love it when it's put to team 7's situation.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
nice
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i like this, very much. :3 well done. well done, randomsomeone
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow!
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
The adjusted rock-paper-scissors premise was FABULOUS. I liked it muchly.

Also, characterization was an A, description was A. I liked the Shukaku line: "Put out his pretty pinwheel Uchiha eyes." That was just awesome.
TheReviewer101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I think this is one of the fics that made me want to have an account here. it is really well written and made me think it was from the manga itself
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Loved this little one-shot, great job!
Lithium-Flower567 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Really interesting take on their relationship ) love it
TillyMe chapter 1 . 1/10/2010