Reviews for Sing Me To Sleep
sheiksleopardthong chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This almost seems like a side story of the one where Riku's immortal. It is also really sad and adorable. It's interesting how you put Sora as sickly in both stories, as most people write him as really energetic and healthy. I like seeing the different spin on him though, and you convey emotion really well.
PrinceOfPans chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
You have a beautiful writting style. You can write something sad and yet, it just feels right that way. It's very impressive.
Dunkelmur chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I hate death. I watch horror movies all the time, trying to find some way to become immune.. heh, dosn't seem like it works. I cried my eyes out.. again. I really liked it though. _
Minato chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Just a few tense typos littered here and there. Otherwise.. Engaging. Delicate. Wistful.. definite memory material.
JaninaKeks chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I hate you. Really, now. This story touched my heart and it hurts so much...
Surfing Aimlessly chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Your story was so good.

I wanted to cry.
The Crazed Artist chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
You are such a beautiful writer! I love your stories! lease keep on writing
Ember chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Aww wow. Thats just great, really great. Its so pretty.
Ryasha chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
*Squee!* That was so nice and sad. ;_; Poor Sora. Awesome story though.
holzy chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
nandesuka? *gears up to write vampire stories*

kidding. I loved this, and just wanted to say I did. I'm terrible about reviewing, even if I really like a story a lot, so I told myself I had to this time.

The story is short and sweet, while beautifully written. It's hard to find something so short to be so good. A on the Hols charts, thank you for posting up such a good read
lordkagome chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
This is so-o good! I love it! Your a really talented writter
Nachos chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
HOLY HELL! That made me cry! *wipes eyes* ... Whoa. That was a great story. Sometimes I love fics like this, sometimes they make me cry like a little baby. But this was beautifully written, I hope you write more.
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
That's so depressing! I can't imagine living knowing I'll die any day now. I love it! Keep up the good work!
BagginAlong chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
O_O! I'm not a huge Riksor fan, but this was beautiful. I dunno, I have a thing for sad fics. xD Keep up the awesome work. o_o
kmwsweetness chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Omg that was so sad and sweet! This was such a great story! I really like it, made me wanna cry!_