Reviews for Fire, Thunder Lightening
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
Great Story!
John Bellamy chapter 10 . 10/12/2005
another good one sorry i didnt respond sooner though
angel61991 chapter 10 . 10/10/2005
interesting can't wait for the sequel.
Clouds of the Sky chapter 10 . 10/10/2005
good chappy look forward to ur next one
Cleverfox79 chapter 10 . 10/9/2005
foxy funny story great work Souten with pms scary
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 10/9/2005
Yay, you finally finished it! I can't wait to read The New NWC, it sounds so much fun!
John Bellamy chapter 9 . 10/3/2005
FINALLY IT TOOK HIM LONG ENOUGH LMAO! great chapter and your crossing inuyasha with naruto?
Midnight Faerie chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
Update soon

~Midnight Faerie~
heavens-dark-hanyou chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
Hey, maybe once you're done with this story, you shoould write another, have each character grow up and have kids. Keep that up unti Kagome's original time. It would be kind of strange to see how it works out with the well and all, but I think you could do it.
Clouds of the Sky chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
well done. update soon
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
Awesome, especially the alchemy. I especially love the idea of using Alchemy to avoid the 3 minute wait for ramen, plus the Jaken torture. Those twins are a pair of geniuses!
demon007 chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
yay update! between kazune,Aya, and kagome you'd think everybody in the world would have a mate. alchemy contest... cool. yay shippo and souten sitting in a tree... you know the rest. hay are you going to get back to that naomi chick and the spider demons from kagome the cat demon? well update soon.
Spohn chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
Hurry up and finish please! I finished reading your first fanfiction an hour ago and I want to know how this one ends! (If you could, please e-mail me whenever you update this story)
CelticLadyLynn236 chapter 8 . 9/8/2005
Continue, continue continue, do have to say more?
John Bellamy chapter 8 . 8/29/2005
This is another great chapter, th only thing that could really use some works is that this chapter ran more smoothly than some of the others. Since it ran so smoothly it was quite disapointing to have it end so soon, so could you make them a little long if its no inconvience to you. Thanks