Reviews for She Wondered
Lady Voldemort chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
And now I long to see a fiction in which Minerva and Tom's child lived. She would have been a wonderful parent, I believe.

I've never read a fiction from Minerva's point of view before, and now I wonder why that is. This fiction was perhaps a little maudlin, but her personality breathes life into the narrative.
mel chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow that great. I really enjoyed how you still had them married it made it even sadder.
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
McGonagall? married to riddle?

only you would think of that my dear.

diffrent, very diffrent, but really like it
arianrhod chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
that was the most beautiful story I have ever read! I had to cry, and that is hard to to especially with only one chapter. you can do great things with your writing skills.
Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Unique but I liked the story.
Trenidy chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I would have to say that this is definently one of the more unusual fics that I have read. Wow. To picture Voldermort, or even McGonagall married somehow seems odd, though it is reasonable. I love the point of view from McGonagall's perspective. Bravo on yet another wonderful fic. Keep up the fantastic work. Oh... and digging deeper into McGonagall's past and what exactly happened to her son.
Leta McGotor chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I like the idea of them been married. There are some like stories with this pairing but none of them is from her point of view, I think. I really like but how has her son died?
Hafthand chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
WHOA! Talk about a surprise ending! Wah-hey! I knew it was McGonagall, but tom riddle was a shock! Love it silly. Very well written. Very sad and introspective. You hit the right chords!

Love, Ally
OrangeJuice1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I love this story, its so unique. I've never read a story from her point of view before. Its wonderful the way it is and I don't want you to feel like I'm disatisfied with what you wrote, but I think it might be cool if you explored the situation surrounding their son's death or if it had an impact on his decision to turn all bad and evil. Well, thanx for writing it!